• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

BMQ Regular Force 2005 - 2017 [Merged]

tinafahie said:
So looks like I'll be serial 0088E

You're in my platoon, what time do you fly out of halifax tomorrow? I leave at 12 and land at 12:45 in montreal.

Cool so we should be chilling at the airport a bit until the shuttle comes, the names shawn by the way lol

Moore said:
Good luck guys, I'll be in week 2 when you get here so I'm sure I'll see some of you around. Just a tip from today, before you do the FORCE test cut your finger nails as short as they can be cut. My nails were really short and about half of my platoon and myself included busted are finger nails deep while doing the sand bag lift. Oh and if you're shy about your body or showering in the open, you better get used to doing it because that comes right after haha.

You have time to go on here week 2? I don't remember having time nor do I remember having internet or my phone week 2. Must be nice.

TimeOnTarget said:
https://www.cfmws.com/en/AboutUs/PSP/DFIT/Fitness/FORCEprogram/Pages/FORCE_videos.aspx

Here you go.
Yeah I don't trust that. That's what most places say is the force test but I don't trust it I want to have someone who just did the test to tell me what it was. That's the only way to know what it actually is when I've had been told so many different tests.

Well I guess when it comes time to do the test, you're going to find out really fast just what exactly it is haha

P.s. That was the link my recruiter sent me in my job offer pal.

Offstar1029 said:
Yeah I don't trust that. That's what most places say is the force test but I don't trust it I want to have someone who just did the test to tell me what it was. That's the only way to know what it actually is when I've had been told so many different tests.

Look, PMedMoe gave you the hint for you to solve the problem yourself.

Do a friggin' site search. There is lots of info here on the FORCE test. Get off your hinny and do some of your own research. Time for spoon feeding is over. Sort yourself out.

---Staff---

Kermode said:
Dude, it's not a conspiracy. That's the FORCE test. It's a physical evaluation.

TimeOnTarget said:
Well I guess when it comes time to do the test, you're going to find out really fast just what exactly it is haha

P.s. That was the link my recruiter sent me in my job offer pal.

recceguy said:
Look, PMedMoe gave you the hint for you to solve the problem yourself.

Do a friggin' site search. There is lots of info here on the FORCE test. Get off your hinny and do some of your own research. Time for spoon feeding is over. Sort yourself out.

---Staff---

I just want accurate information which from what I've seen no one appears to have accurate information. I've been given 3 different tests. When I did my interview I was given a sheet that said Force test and the tests were sandbag drag, sandbag lift, beep test, and another that I've forgotten. I've seen the one that say's the Force test is sandbag lift, sandbag drag, intermittent loaded shuttles, and 20 meter rushes. I've been told that it's still the express test a few times but I don't believe it because I know it's the force test. But the damn problem is I've been given several different tests from multiple sources! Which one is correct I've been given the test from multiple sources that are official but they're completely different. You have no idea how much research I've done; I've done so much research I can't even remember 80% of it anymore I have so many conflicting sources of information that I don't care if you give me a source because it might as well be more wrong information for all I know. The only way for me to know what information is correct is to have someone who just did the test tell me what it was.

Just be ready to do every test you've seen thus far. That's the best advice I can give you. If you get yourself into good shape before you get to basic, it won't matter what the tests are.

Offstar1029 said:
You have no idea how much research I've done; I've done so much research I can't even remember 80% of it anymore I have so many conflicting sources of information that I don't care if you give me a source because it might as well be more wrong information for all I know. The only way for me to know what information is correct is to have someone who just did the test tell me what it was.

You've obviously not done any smart research because several people here have told you exactly what the test entails. One of the posts even gives you an official PSP link showing you videos of each component and surprise, surprise, that information is also linked on the CFLRS website at the bottom of the page: http://www.forces.gc.ca/en/training-establishments/recruit-school-basic-training.page

What is up fellas!
Got my call two days ago and am super excited. They said it is unusual that they are only giving me a bit over a week to prepare, but I will do what it takes. Anyway I start BMQ Feb 23rd as well and look forward to seeing some of you. I'm assuming I will be flying out of Toronto because my CFRC was in London, but I will find out when I go to enrollment on the 18th. See y'all there!
:camo: :cdn:

Oh no way, I was actually offered Sonar Op and am really looking forward to it. I am far to excited to think of any questions right now but if you would like to give me any pointers I am open to them!

Hey I noticed some of you might be stopping over or flying out of Toronto on the 21st, feel free to PM me and maybe add me on FB if you have it, we can meet up ahead of time to get to know each other. I'm going to check this regularly so let me know!

Yea that'd be cool. Are you swearing in at the Toronto RC on the 18th as well?

Back