• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

BMQ October 2007 - ALL locations

I start my BMQ on October 29Th in Saint Jean. My Course number is 0094 and my enrollment ceremony is at 10am on October 16Th in Regina, SK. Is anybody going to be on the same BMQ as me or even the same Enrollment Ceremony?

Fyrex_VII said:
I start my BMQ on October 29Th in Saint Jean. My Course number is 0094 and my enrollment ceremony is at 10am on October 16Th in Regina, SK. Is anybody going to be on the same BMQ as me or even the same Enrollment Ceremony?

I'll probably be going to BMQ the same date as you, since my recruiter told me " end of october "

Hello everyone! I am one happy girl today I got my call, a little last minute but im leaving for the 15th its the french course, my enrollement ceremony is the 5th in Ottawa. Anybody else who has the same dates ?

I have to be at the Regina airport on Saturday the 27Th of October and take my flight over to Quebec, then I have one day to move into st.jean. BMQ starts on Monday the 29Th and ends on the 27Th of February. I also heard that we get 2 weeks leave for Christmas, could someone verify that? Kr1kit, do you mind if I add you on Msn?

well good luck to you Marie1987 and you will be 2 weeks ahead of me.

Fyrex_VII said:
I have to be at the Regina airport on Saturday the 27Th of October and take my flight over to Quebec, then I have one day to move into st.jean. BMQ starts on Monday the 29Th and ends on the 27Th of February. I also heard that we get 2 weeks leave for Christmas, could someone verify that? Kr1kit, do you mind if I add you on Msn?

well good luck to you Marie1987 and you will be 2 weeks ahead of me.

yeah go ahead and add me up

Anyone else going to be there? I fly in to Montreal on the 28th, looking to make a friend there.

Chris, there is already a October BMQ thread here:

http://forums.army.ca/forums/threads/66667.0.html

Any and all start dates within October will be discussed in that thread, I myself am heading to St. Jean tomorrow for the Oct 1st BMQ.

ChrisBaker said:
Anyone else going to be there? I fly in to Montreal on the 28th, looking to make a friend there.

yes Chris I leave on the 27th from regina so I think we are both on the same course. what platoon are you in and what trade are you in? I am in platoon 0094 as a combat engineer.

Oxidd said:
October 15th for me, french group.

I believe that Marie1987 has posted somewhere that she will begin the franco serial on that course date as well.

Vern

Hey all I just got my call and I will be heading to Quebec on the 27th of october. I will be leaving Regina airport and my trade is field artillery ;D

bigfoot85 said:
Hey all I just got my call and I will be heading to Quebec on the 27th of october. I will be leaving Regina airport and my trade is field artillery ;D

haha, I'm leaving from regina on the 27th aswell. we will probably be sworn in on the same day aswell.

I just got my call today, I'll in the October 29th BMQ as well, I fly out on the 27th.  My enrollment ceremony is in Edmonton on the 17th, as of today I'm the only one being sworn in that day.  Going in for Army - Infantry (PPCLI).

sharp_85 said:
I just got my call today, I'll in the October 29th BMQ as well, I fly out on the 27th.  My enrollment ceremony is in Edmonton on the 17th, as of today I'm the only one being sworn in that day.  Going in for Army - Infantry (PPCLI).

That's the date i'm expecting too, im also going for infantry (PPCLI)
Be neat to get in the same platoon as afew people on here

same same:) i start my BMQ Oct. 29. PPCLI Light Infantry
looks like we'll get to know each other

Is anyone flying from Toronto? I'd like to know some of the people, because we'll be on the same flight

I'm flying into St.Jean from Victoria, B.C October 27th! Course starts 29th as you all know. Goin PPCLI (hopefully 1 or 3) !!!!! Looks like there's a few of us! I'm soooo pumped its not funny!!

This is great!  I was hoping to have at least one person at BMQ that was going for the same thing as me, now there's already 4 of us!  Gonna be fun.

haha yeah thats why these forums and the facebook groups are quite the good idea, let's afew people going out for the same thing at the same time get to know eachother abit before BMQ. It'll make it an easier adjustment i think.

I put down 1stPPCLI as my first choice, then 3rd, and finally 2nd as my last.

Back