• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

BMQ Oct 30th - whos all going. reg force @ st-jean

knoxville

Inactive
Reaction score
Ill be heading there on the 30th, just curious to whom else will be joining. good luck boys and girls :salute: :cdn:

Thats my start date too, its coming up fast. I'm outta Ottawa, how about you?

Yep, and now I'm sick as a dog......damm I dont need this, the week before BMQ. Better me then you though.....lol

yep, 3 days.....lol No I dont feel that much better yet. What a horible time to get sick, no runs all week. Its probably gonna take me a few days just to feek back to normal. Oh well, like I said better me then you.....lol I still have a ton of stuff to do. I still need some things on my list, security form. lol I havent done too much this wk, gonna have to double time it today and tomorrow. Thats enough complaining out of me .....promise. How about you? are you all set? Have you been able to get any runs in?

I got my Bio letter done ,security form done,gotta pick up a few of my list items today.Same as you Ive been a little under the weather but Ive tried to keep up my other pt up,just cant see myself doing the run until tomorrow.Im going out to see about getting a cell phone to cut costs on the long distance calls,maybe a pay as you go type phone so I dont have to wait in line for calls.......Drink lots of juice and try to keep your appetite up.The nerves are kicking in and Im having trouble sleeping as well....Hope you feel better soon!

I was awake untill 2 30 3 00 last night for no good reason at all. I'm going crazy over here.....lol but I cant show it, cause if the lady knows I'm starting to get worked up........ then she'll really go off the deep end. lol Thats whats great about this site.

Congrads. What you guys applying for? If you don't mind me asking....

Leaving tomorrow boys. hope you all have your shit ready to go.

Combat engineer. reg force

Im all ready,flight leaves at 06:30,arrive at Montreal at 07:10.I look forward to meeting my Army.ca bretheren. :salute:

Back