• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

BMQ Land 2011 Course dates

Electric_Cheese

Inactive
Reaction score
Hey guys

I heard that there is a BMQ L in April (I'm PRes, 33 Brigade) in Meaford... is this true? and does anyone have any dates for courses this summer? my unit hasn't posted any...

Thanks  :)

I know that there is a BMQ-L starting in early May in Meaford as one of my friends is going to be the Crse O on it...

Electric_Cheese said:
Hey guys

I heard that there is a BMQ L in April (I'm PRes, 33 Brigade) in Meaford... is this true? and does anyone have any dates for courses this summer? my unit hasn't posted any...

Thanks  :)

???

This is a four day LONG WEEKEND.  Why do people ask these types of questions when everyone is away from their offices and enjoying time with family and friends, and most likely do not have this information at their finger tips; even if they are surfing this site? 

Crystal ball says........ future is a bit cloudy.......

Your CoC will tell you if and when the next course is.....

George Wallace said:
???

This is a four day LONG WEEKEND.  Why do people ask these types of questions when everyone is away from their offices and enjoying time with family and friends, and most likely do not have this information at their finger tips; even if they are surfing this site? 

Yeah no kidding George......and don't forget they also want the info now....

NFLD Sapper said:
Yeah no kidding George......and don't forget they also want the info now....

Had I been at work, I could answer, as I have those dates posted on the wall (Whiteboard), .......... but I won't be in until Wed at the earliest....  ::)

The list of dates that I heard from my unit for BMQ(L) at meaford include:

27 Apr - 27 May
17 May - 16 Jun
20 Jun - 22 Jul
25 Jul - 19 Aug

I'm not 100% sure of the dates because I'm the new guy leaving for meaford on tuesday for my BMQ(L), but so far the other dates mesh with what I've heard from other guys who already have their taskings.  Personally I can't wait for the 13+ hours on a bus. ::)

Back