• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Blood Pressure reading

Aaron97

Inactive
Reaction score
hello, I understand there is another topic on blood pressure, however, it has not been used for over two years and I was suggested to start a new topic. I went to do my fitness test today but was denied due to high blood pressure.The max is 144/94 mm Hg and i scored 155/90 mm Hg. The thing is, I drink Coffee 90 minutes prior to the test, have been sleeping less than 6 hours a day and also was holding my bladder during the test (which is said to increase blood pressure). I am wondering if anyone knows if my blood pressure would have been passable if I had not done the above things. I am scheduling a re-test 6 days from now. Thank you

Aaron97 said:
I understand there is another topic on blood pressure, however, it has not been used for over two years and I was suggested to start a new topic.

The Blood Pressure Superthread was active as of last December. 

Aaron97 said:
hello, I understand there is another topic on blood pressure, however, it has not been used for over two years and I was suggested to start a new topic. I went to do my fitness test today but was denied due to high blood pressure.The max is 144/94 mm Hg and i scored 155/90 mm Hg. The thing is, I drink Coffee 90 minutes prior to the test, have been sleeping less than 6 hours a day and also was holding my bladder during the test (which is said to increase blood pressure). I am wondering if anyone knows if my blood pressure would have been passable if I had not done the above things. I am scheduling a re-test 6 days from now. Thank you

As mariomike pointed out, the thread was active less than a year ago.  '

http://army.ca/forums/threads/19246.125

All of your questions have been asked in the past and excellent advice given.  There is no need for you to start a new thread to ask the same questions and get the same answers, in the end wasting bandwidth and adding to the problem of future users having serious difficulties in finding those answers.  Please READ more and POST LESS.

Topic LOCKED

George
Milnet.ca Staff

Back