• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Wanna join the CAF to fight China

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jairusdavid

Banned
Banned
Inactive
Reaction score
They are the most corrupt nation born of the great red dragon(satan).
God says,
People of all walks of life in the US, Japan, Canada, Singapore, the Soviet Union, Macau, Hong Kong, and other countries will immediately crowd into China together, searching for the true way.
from The Word Appears in the Flesh

So I wanna be one of the first people who will invade China in the last days. That’s the fate created by God since creation for the seven nations and China.

My first choice is to become an Infanteer but I’m only 5’3” 150 lbs Filipino blood, I’m a Canadian citizen. I’ve been to 4 street fights since 2014 but God told me my record is 0-2-2. I just don’t know how to win a fight! Would that prevent me from becoming a fighter for the army? Last fight I had I got choked out by a bigger black dude. I’ve been training in youtube “military workout” videos whenever I have space since I started my application process.

My second choice is Armoured Soldier, I’d like to think I am a fast and good driver. I can drive through a gravel road at top speed of my semi base model civic 2022, I can corner at top speed, go through soil road of reserve in my fwd and managing to get out unstuck, and I can drive through dark foggy night at top speed using my navigation and God’s protection(I was going to meet God’s spirit that time at reserves).

My final choice is Aviation Systems Technician, I have level 2 Schooling of Aircraft Maintenance Engineer Apprenticeship but that was way back in 2014 and I had a bad taste with this industry because of how I ended my aviation career that time.

I also just got out of Psychiatric Hospital for Schizhophrenia for talking to God and not realizing at the time that the devil was putting his thoughts on me too that I followed and made trouble everywhere thinking it was all God’s. But God judged me already and I have a good knowledge of God’s voice now, I can tell if it’s Satan now trying to trick me, I feel very normal now.

I have an Aptitude Test on Aug 29th and am very excited to talk to the recruiter.

What are things I should and shouldn’t say to the recruiter?

Thanks for reading up to this point.

They are the most corrupt nation born of the great red dragon(satan).
God says,
People of all walks of life in the US, Japan, Canada, Singapore, the Soviet Union, Macau, Hong Kong, and other countries will immediately crowd into China together, searching for the true way.
from The Word Appears in the Flesh

So I wanna be one of the first people who will invade China in the last days. That’s the fate created by God since creation for the seven nations and China.

My first choice is to become an Infanteer but I’m only 5’3” 150 lbs Filipino blood, I’m a Canadian citizen. I’ve been to 4 street fights since 2014 but God told me my record is 0-2-2. I just don’t know how to win a fight! Would that prevent me from becoming a fighter for the army? Last fight I had I got choked out by a bigger black dude. I’ve been training in youtube “military workout” videos whenever I have space since I started my application process.

My second choice is Armoured Soldier, I’d like to think I am a fast and good driver. I can drive through a gravel road at top speed of my semi base model civic 2022, I can corner at top speed, go through soil road of reserve in my fwd and managing to get out unstuck, and I can drive through dark foggy night at top speed using my navigation and God’s protection(I was going to meet God’s spirit that time at reserves).

My final choice is Aviation Systems Technician, I have level 2 Schooling of Aircraft Maintenance Engineer Apprenticeship but that was way back in 2014 and I had a bad taste with this industry because of how I ended my aviation career that time.

I also just got out of Psychiatric Hospital for Schizhophrenia for talking to God and not realizing at the time that the devil was putting his thoughts on me too that I followed and made trouble everywhere thinking it was all God’s. But God judged me already and I have a good knowledge of God’s voice now, I can tell if it’s Satan now trying to trick me, I feel very normal now.

I have an Aptitude Test on Aug 29th and am very excited to talk to the recruiter.

What are things I should and shouldn’t say to the recruiter?

Thanks for reading up to this point.
You should be open and upfront with the recruiter. Any omission will be seen as an attempt to defraud and will result in irregular enrolment and release from the forces once discovered.
As far as I am aware we have no plans to go to war with China at this time. The CAF may not be the best choice for you if that’s your end game.

You should be open and upfront with the recruiter. Any omission will be seen as an attempt to defraud and will result in irregular enrolment and release from the forces once discovered.
As far as I am aware we have no plans to go to war with China at this time. The CAF may not be the best choice for you if that’s your end game.
Taiwan might be a better option for his military recruitment…options…

It’s the fate of the world. It’s as real as the end of the world. I know there’s no war with China right now sir. But there is timebomb ticking in China, once the international situation gets tense, that’s when the seven nations and other countries invade China.

I don't think you should see a recruiter until you get your pit fighting record up to an even .500.
For an infanteer? What about the Armoured Soldier? I don’t plan on getting that record to even .500 soon no thank you sir.

It’s the fate of the world. It’s as real as the end of the world. I know there’s no war with China right now sir. But there is timebomb ticking in China, once the international situation gets tense, that’s when the seven nations and other countries invade China.
Even if it is the fate of the world, as you say, it will be a long time before Canada goes to war with China. Same with the end of the world. Probably not in your lifetime, certainly not in your career life time.
But you do you. And remember not all military members are male. I don’t respond to Sir.

Even if it is the fate of the world, as you say, it will be a long time before Canada goes to war with China. Same with the end of the world. Probably not in your lifetime, certainly not in your career life time.
But you do you. And remember not all military members are male. I don’t respond to Sir.
My bad madam. The signs of end times are the increasing natural disasters maam, fire in hawaii, flash floods in china, earth quakes in Philippines and many more natural disasters around the world. And I can tell you the one who prophesied about this inavasion in China is the One who will bring the age to an end. He is in China right now, His name is Almighty God.

Hot Mess Trainwreck GIF by GIPHY News

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back