• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Blister question

Shepard

Inactive
Reaction score
Howdy everybody,

I've been looking back on my BMQ and SQ courses and have come to realize that I was the only person in both my courses to never have had any blisters of foot irritation. (with the exception of wearing the winter socks for a weekend that had caused a bit of a rash) Is this normal? Should I go see a doctor about this?

Thank you for taking the time to read this and have a blessed day.

?

"Doc, I have this problem.  My feet don't get messed up...what should I do?"

I predict a reply of...

"Stop coming to sick parade when there's nothing wrong with you?"

;)

Seriously?  Because you didn't get a blister you are worried you have some medical issue?  I would think everybody would see this as a good thing, not as something to be concerned about.

I know it's silly that I ask but it could maybe linked to some kind of disease. Better safe than sorry is my motto.

You have no foot problems, no irritation and no blisters.  I doubt even google will help you with that diagnosis, let alone a doctor.

What ever disease you think you have, I hope it's contagious.  I would love not getting blisters or heat spots.

I'd give you a few differential diagnoses...Pes hardus, Bastardusluckius, properly fitting footwear, Bone idle toolitis - something seen when people don't put in enough effort to actually make their feet rub inside their boots, something often associated with an MiD or more commonly known as a "Muffin in Distress".  Lastly is not a diagnosis so much as a delusional symptom called magical thinking, which though could be unlikely, needs to be added for completeness.

In all seriousness, I wouldn't worry too much about it unless you fit into the Bone Idle Toolitis or MiD category.

MM

maybe sit down on a sofa in a dim lit room with a professional asking you questions...

could be anxiety, looking for something wrong when everything is fine

I don't want to be that guy but I'm going to do it: 

They say there's no such thing as a stupid question but holy s*** this is damn close.

Back