• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

BIQ/SQ Address questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Piccillo

Inactive
Reaction score
I tried searching for the answer, but found different answers from all kinds of different years.

I just finished recruit training at CFB Borden and am heading to BIQ/SQ at CFB meaford.

I need to arrive there on the 6th, I'm not comming from very far away (toronto) but, I lack the exact address I need, and directions (mapquest cannot find the place)

any info can help, thanks.

I can't access mapquest at work.  Does the address from this thread help at all?

Also, here is a map I found online the DIN.

Have you been told by the BOR to make your own way there?  When you are given your claim and travel orders, they should have ensured that 1. you had a way to get there and 2. you knew where you were going.  This information is often included within the joining instructions too.

Thanks!

I used that address and mapquested it, but not 100% sure ill end up in the right place.

as of right now the final stop is 139152 gray road #112

but my friend cannot find that address at all anywhere near the town of meaford on her GPS device, am I missing somthing?

Piccillo said:
but my friend cannot find that address at all anywhere near the town of meaford on her GPS device, am I missing somthing?

Yup....learn to use a map  ;D

Keep going west on 26, past the town of Meaford.  You'll see the turnoff onto Grey Road 112, and a bigass sign saying LFCATC Meaford.  Unfortunately, you can't miss it.

I'm pretty sure I'm going EAST on 26, not WEST....but if their are signs on that road,  ill find them.

thte only directions I get from map quest that are AFTER PR 26 is nelson road...then grey road #112.

I'm sure ill be fine, thanks for the help guys.

and as for map/compass work, I am a topo expert, I can handle myself fine with a map and compass, but I'm not the one driving :p

Piccillo said:
and as for map/compass work, I am a topo expert, I can handle myself fine with a map and compass, but I'm not the one driving :p

Right!  As you are a "topo expert" and you aren't driving, then you will be "Navigating" and with a map of Ontario and a few directions, you wouldn't have had to start this topic.  I could be wrong, but this seems a little "off".

Anyway.....Topic Closed.  The usual caveats - If you have more to add, contact a Mod.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back