• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Best summer at camp?

what summer was the best you ever had? (army cadets)

• Basic

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Basic Marksman

• CL Marksman

• CL Band (including P&D)

• CLI Marksman

• CLI Rifle Coach

• CLI Band (including P&D)

• CLI Adventure

• CLI PE&RT

• Bisley

• Total voters
id go more with CL just fun in a way we had a great platoon and a great staff and our officer read us stories at night :p

Leadership and Challenge was by far the best experience I've ever had in Cadets. After the first week I dropped by "exchange-reeject" attitude and really embraced what is probably among the best treaining supplied in the CCM. The instructors, mainly civilian contractors did an awesome job and I found myself having several of the best times of my life, whether rocketing down a hill on a bike or climbing a glacier and wanting to die.

The food is awesome and the equipment is excellent, not like the ussual bargain basement stuff that seems to circulate the CSTCs.

Dane

Hey dane. Did you do leadership and challange in 2004? I was there. I was in 4 platoon A.K.A Sulphur
what platoon were you in?

the best sumer of my ife was CL i miss it so much. i ma yet to do CLI but i still like CL

the best summer for me is last summer at bravo Advanced. i did so many things i dont thing i would have done anywhere else and i meet so many new people that i had fun with and will never for get. :salute: :cdn:

out of the choices, i would say that CL was my best summer, i learned a hell of a lot and i would go back and do it again...also im hoping for a CL coy CSM this summer

and hutch, you missed a lot of choices, but im going to assume that's because you weren't allowed to put more than the number you did, and your not a numbskull  ;D :dontpanic:

no its cause i am a numbskull.  ;D  could you tell me some more so i can add them please?

ummm

Basic, Basic Marksman, Basic Band, Basic P&D

Cadet Leader, CL Marksman, CL Band, CL P&D

CLI D&C, CLI Rifle Coach, CLI Adventure, CLI PE&RT, CLI Band, CLI P&D, CLI Marksman

Leadership & Challenge, Pioneer Course, Bisley, International Exchanges, Para, Staff...

well i put

basic - covers all basic
cl covers all cl
cli adventure
cli d and c
advanced camp- for all advaced or exchanges
other - everything eles

i will add some of them like the cli especially. i cant specify 2 of the courses and not the rest.

exactly why i was confused as to why you didnt have all the CLI courses, i assumed there just wast enough choice boxes in the creating of the poll

there now there are like 16 choices. if you think i should add more please tell me.  i also restarted the poll.

well it looks much better, a wider variety of choices gives a more accurate poll (i could go into great detail about statistics and polls and whatnot, but it would take awhile)

i would have to say my best summer now was staff both times i did it. i learned plenty and i also had an awesome time. im planning on having another wonderous time this summer too

Back