• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Basic Training

AZA-02

Inactive
Reaction score
I don't know how to put this, but I'm waiting for news to when basic training starts, i didn't get any news from my recruiting center probably cause I'm not leaving in April. I live in Quebec and i was wondering if any of you had a call for the basic which is in saint jean if I'm not mistaken. And do any of you know if they warn you weeks before the BASIC, or they call you a day before, cause if they do i might still have a chance. I'm just anxious to begin basic... :crybaby:

:salute: :cdn:

This has been covered in three or four other topics.

A few others got the call, a few haven't. And as for warnings, I've seen some people get a few months warning, a few weeks, and one person get told they were being sworn in the next day and leaving for basic the day after.

..Just look around. In this very forum nonetheless.

St Jean is th location of the Basic Training.  They may warn you 1-2 weeks before.  I beliieve the next course was to start around the middle of April. :cdn: :army: :skull:

Back