• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

basic april 20th

I am on 0145 also, hopefully see you there, my name is Jay. :salute:

;) i will find out on monday.. i think i get my package then. :)

Hey I‘m also goin to BCT at CFRLS april 20th, i‘m also Infantry I get sworn april 7th in Hamilton. Anyone that wants to chat or whatever let me know.
See you all in St. Jean
My names Cody Lajeunesse

Originally posted by Greywolf:
[qb] I‘m on Course 0145. Anyone else? [/qb]
Yes I‘m also on 0145...Names Cody Lajeunesse I guess i‘ll see you at CFRLS.
:cdn:

Hey!!!

I got my call on the 15th too, but I leave for St.Jean on the 11th! Course 0142! And Pte_Lajeunesse I‘m getting sworn in on the 7th in Hamilton too!!! I‘ll see ya there! Good luck to everyone else!

Anyone else on course 0142?

cool See yea there...6 more days
then another 13 to BCT WOOHOO!!!!

I‘m on that course 0144 I get sworn in on the 14th and leave 17th from edmonton got accepted as Sigops hope so see you guys

Did My Interview and medical and fitness test 6-7 weeks ago, called Toronto today to find out my Med Docs where incomplete because my Previous service med docs were not their when i did my medical, so now i gotta do my medical again in like a week probably.....So Frusterating

anyways congrats to all the new recruits and GOOD LUCK

Originally posted by Jason Bourne:
[qb] I‘m on that course 0144 I get sworn in on the 14th and leave 17th from edmonton got accepted as Sigops hope so see you guys [/qb]
Cool we‘re on the same course. See you there and I hope you like running :D

Good luck to everyone shipping out the 20th. Just out of curiosity how long were you guys waiting for your respective MOC?

I waited about a year for the combat engineer to open up again, it closed on me that last time...just after my paperwork was sent in. So just be patient and keep waiting!

I waited for my job since June of Last year... so that was a long time kinda sucked but its so worth it when you get that phone call.

I waited 4 months for my Infantry position to open up, but I was mass excited when I got my call.

Back