• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

avot stalled probably rejected awaiting pcat decision

logan7xxx

Inactive
Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone has any ideas or suggestions for me. I started AVOT process late summer last year(aug-sept 2014) and went through the BPSO fine except that during the summer I was placed on TCAT and had my file shipped to DMEDPOL to be changed to PCAT(not going into details) this of course put my AVOT on hold awaiting DMEDPOL decision. As of today, I still have not heard from DMEDPOL via MO, PA, or COC as to any decision and from what I've been told from BPSO is that my once recommened OT is probably going to be not eligible anymore as its past the deadline and I will receive a rejection letter May'ish. My question is, does this sound like the normal process/timeframe for a TCAT to PCAT?  the papers go to DMEDPOL and then we watch paint dry? i understand every case is different as i thought that the new priority system was to speed things up so that paperwork required from them for OT purposes wouldnt be delayed so long as I have lost my chance at this years OT soley due to waiting on paperwork and now I am required to start the whole process over from the start with putting in my memo but can only do this whenever the medical category is resolved.

Back