• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Attn: Kat

McG

Army.ca Legend
Reaction score
Kat,
How is it that you've not got this up as your Avatar:
1_Armd_Engr_Tp.GIF

McG
Send it to me, if you would... it would be my honour to carry it...

CHIMO,  Kat

Would there be any RCE avatar images similar to Kat's  for the 1950s-1960s time frame?

Hey MCG,my first so called joy ride was with Kat in Wain.
Way back when  ::)
The job was clearing a route so no one was available to Crew him so "I'll go"
kat just said ride it and don't touch nothing!
It is a power trip riping along at 50 + Click's on tank track in a Badger!!
I had the same with Bob Simons in Bosnia and helping with a engine change in V.K.,remember that Kat?

Which time?  Whenever me and Bob didn't want to sit at the gate, we'd do a pack pull...It's great when you're the only one who knows what you're talking about... ;D

CHIMO,  Kat

Kat Stevens said:
Which time?   Whenever me and Bob didn't want to sit at the gate, we'd do a pack pull...It's great when you're the only one who knows what you're talking about... ;D

CHIMO,   Kat
The time when she had no pad's left !!
Bob and I skidded around the corners,Bob over the I.C. "Shit Hope we arain'tearing up the road"
M, No Bob just leaving shiny spot's!!

The funny of that move was we saw this Bosnian on his bicycle he saw us and did a Lance Weib he wobbled and went off into the ditch Bob nearly lost her from laffing so hard !!!

Nick

I remember that, Nick.  We had to do an F3 on the Badger...probably the first real maint that poor beast got her entire time in Bozoland.  We got her running like a Swiss watch, just in time to hand her to those thuds from 11 Fd Sqn....

CHIMO,  Kat

Being an Infanteer, I would suspect not.... ;D :dontpanic:

CHIMO,  Kat

How the heck did you get my grad picture?

CHIMO,  Kat

Kat Stevens said:
I remember that, Nick.   We had to do an F3 on the Badger...probably the first real maint that poor beast got her entire time in Bozoland.   We got her running like a Swiss watch, just in time to hand her to those thuds from 11 Fd Sqn....

CHIMO,   Kat
Yeh ;) You showing and you and Bob teaching me. ;) :salute:

I still remember that.

Thank's Kat. :salute:

Back