• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

At what point does my spouse join me?

Brockvegas

Inactive
Reaction score
I have recieved a conditional offer fro Reg Force Infantry and I will be headed off to BMQ later this year. I understand that after BMQ there is SQ and BIQ, and I was wondering at what point my wife will come to live on base? I assume it's after I'm posted to a regiment, but I was looking for some clarification.

Before anyone tells me to use the "search" function, I already have and didn't find an answer to my question.

Any info would be appreciated, Thanks.

After you've successfully attained your TQ3 and are posted to your first unit. This is a question the CFRC answers everyday...they have the expertise to answer all your questions in this regard...good luck out there.  :)

Do you know what regiment you will be posted to? That couild make a difference. If you're coming to CFB edmonton and looking for a PMQ it could take a while.

armychickenlittle said:
Hey, SIGNO, you're dating yourself, referring to it as a TQ3!  hahahaha  (from another old fart...) :D

Yeah I know, I know...they just keep changing stuff on me....what can I say.  :rage:

I have the same question... cant find it anywhere either... I dont want to "bug" the recruiting centre... lol.... I was hoping that for trades training in Kingston, I am going Sig Op that they would be able to be around... at least by the time I hit OJT???  I cant imagine going that long without them!

Back