• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Ask a Stupid Question.

Pat in Halifax said:
Let me rephrase "Why are there locks on the doors of stores that are open 24/7/365"?

Because you need to lock it sometimes.  ;) (robbery, water flooding, etc)

Am I ruining your fun?  ;D

"What does your airplane do ?"

"Hunts and kills submarines Ma'am"

"Oh, so you use that pointy thing at the back to stab the submarine"

"why do you think that"

"Well, it says on this sheet that the engines go in reverse so it made sense to me"

"You picked up on that eh, good job, here's a sticker"

TN said:
Can I wear a Spartan helmet during a BFT and start quoting "300" movie?

Yes in fact you can. We actually encourage our braver troops to wear the uniforms  and carry the weapons of the Spartans.....especially near gay bars....

Pat in Halifax said:
Let me rephrase "Why are there locks on the doors of stores that are open 24/7/365"?

Because this year was a leap year, so they closed for Feb 29 - day #366!

CDN Aviator said:
"What does your airplane do ?"

"Hunts and kills submarines Ma'am"

"Oh, so you use that pointy thing at the back to stab the submarine"

"why do you think that"

"Well, it says on this sheet that the engines go in reverse so it made sense to me"

"You picked up on that eh, good job, here's a sticker"
You should have said the reverse prop pitch was for parallel parking in tight spots.....

Sadukar09 said:
"No, the C4 gasmask is not effective underwater."

but....but, the seals use them........

You should have said the reverse prop pitch was for parallel parking in tight spots.....

Lol, been there Done that, though to be fair, not with a CF aircraft. It's probably frowned upon.

What is that big gun on the Tank used for?

Why do they make me put cam paint on when I'm in a Tank?

How come every time we buy a new Army truck the tail gate gets further and further from the ground?

What does that patch mean (asked by an American E7 in Fort Lee Virginia while pointing at my buddy's Canada flag)

Why is there no pork in a hamburger?

When the snow melts where does the white go?

Can orphans eat in family restaurants?

PPCLI Guy said:
It is mandatory in 3 PPCLI

Any of 'em look like Gerard Butler?  If so, I want a posting.  ;D

draft_lens16475291module140560901photo_1292653391gerard-butler-workout2.jp

3.gif

Found these (some gems) in another forum I frequent:

Why do Kamikaze pilots wear helmets?

Why does someone believe you when you say there are four billion stars, but check when you say the paint is wet?

Why is it that people say they 'slept like a baby' when babies wake up every two hours?

If the temperature is zero outside today and it's going to be twice as cold tomorrow, how cold will it be? ?

Why do people pay to go up tall buildings and then put money in binoculars to look at things on the ground?

Who was the first person to say, 'See that chicken there... I'm gonna eat the next thing that comes outta it's bum.'

Why do people point to their wrist when asking for the time, but don't point to their bum when they ask where the bathroom is?

If quizzes are quizzical, what are tests?

If corn oil is made from corn, and vegetable oil is made from vegetables, then what is baby oil made from?

If electricity comes from electrons, does morality come from morons?

Did you ever notice that when you blow in a dog's face, he gets mad at you, but when you take him on a car ride, he sticks his head out the window?

Pat in Halifax said:
Found these (some gems) in another forum I frequent:

Who was the first person to say, 'See that chicken there... I'm gonna eat the next thing that comes outta it's bum.'

Why do people point to their wrist when asking for the time, but don't point to their bum when they ask where the bathroom is?

If quizzes are quizzical, what are tests?

Epic

I was going to say the same thing but then I would have to lengthen my driveway...by about 5280 feet!!

Back