• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Army Reserve Recruiting Trial

But it's not too late for those coming in now. Yes, this should have been done sooner, but if you think the administrative process with recruiting is slow, you should try the administrative process of the headquarters in general. Things do not move quickly. It's both big P and little P political. This particular trial had a lot of big P political influence as well. Another problem we had is that the Navy and Air Force were not generating the same complaints about the length of the recruiting process which is why this is being trialled only within the Army Reserve for now.

It's very easy to sit back and say this should have been done sooner. There are a lot of new policies that have been or will be developed that should have been done sooner. However, until you've been in for a while and can fully understand the mechanisms of the organization you are now a part of, you will be saying that a lot. I am now in my 25th year and I still sit back sometimes and say "this should have been done sooner". Yes, it should have. Let's just be happy that it's happening now.

Very True....
Sooooooooo, that means, whoever applied after June 1st 2004, their medical should take one week instead of 3-4?

space_sldr said:
Very True....
Sooooooooo, that means, whoever applied after June 1st 2004, their medical should take one week instead of 3-4?
Space_sldr - you should re-read the original post.  This doesn't mean that your medical will be processed quicker, but rather that your file will be able to proceed before medical results return.  In short, the overall processing time for medicals will remain the same, but the Recruiting Centre can proceed with your file a little quicker.

Back