• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Army.ca Town Hall

Preferred Date?

• Wednesday 27 July

Votes: 9 36.0%
  • Friday, 29 July

• Tuesday, 02 Aug

• Thursday, 07 Aug

• Date doesn't matter, I don't plan to attend

Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Other (please reply)

Votes: 2 8.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mike Bobbitt

Administrator
Staff member
Owner
Directing Staff
Reaction score
Folks,

I'd like to run a Town Hall session in a few weeks, where we bring together Staff and users to discuss a variety of topics related to the site. The aim is to reinforce what we are doing right, brainstorm solutions on areas where we can do better, and generally exchange feedback and ideas. The format may be voice/video or simply text chat, depending on the level of interest and a few "tech" factors.

A proposed agenda:
  • Introduction / Greetings
  • Review of current situation
  • Future plans
  • Areas for improvement
  • Open discussion
  • Wrap-up

I would anticipate it would run 1900-2030 or so, and have added a few possible dates as a poll. Please take a moment to vote if you are interested in attending, with your preferred date(s). Please also feel free to propose agenda items if you think there are specific areas we can have a focused discussion.

Cheers
Mike

Mike Bobbitt said:
Folks,

I'd like to run a Town Hall session in a few weeks, where we bring together Staff and users to discuss a variety of topics related to the site. The aim is to reinforce what we are doing right, brainstorm solutions on areas where we can do better, and generally exchange feedback and ideas. The format may be voice/video or simply text chat, depending on the level of interest and a few "tech" factors.

A proposed agenda:
  • Introduction / Greetings
  • Review of current situation
  • Future plans
  • Areas for improvement
  • Open discussion
  • Wrap-up

I would anticipate it would run 1900-2030 or so, and have added a few possible dates as a poll. Please take a moment to vote if you are interested in attending, with your preferred date(s). Please also feel free to propose agenda items if you think there are specific areas we can have a focused discussion.

Cheers
Mike
Love to participate but will be on course then.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey mike do you mean Thursday August 4th? Right now you have Thursday the 7th.

Cheers

runormal said:
Hey mike do you mean Thursday August 4th? Right now you have Thursday the 7th.

Cheers
Mike has access to a flux capacitor and will make the 7th be a thursday somehow

Thursday's normally are no good for me (TGIT at the mess and all); but any of the other dates seem doable should you want me involved :)

Tuesday, Aug 2nd is good for me, depending on the timing. Negative on all the other dates.

ModlrMike said:
Tuesday, Aug 2nd is good for me, depending on the timing. Negative on all the other dates.

Works for me, too, Mike, and ModlrMike is someone whose opinions I would like to hear.

Back