• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Army.ca Night (Toronto).... No Senators Fans allowed

BUMP

Ok.. So... Just a reminder..  the bonfire/hot tub meeting of Trinity and tess will be held at

Sgt Bilko's store on the 29th, as per the details above....

(just bumping the thread back into existance)

Remember, no peeing in the hot tub.
And if you forget your suit, there is a bikini village next door to the store.  ;)

1)  BUMP

Its Wednesday night...  can we get some confirmations????

I'm actually on call at the hospital, but close enough that I can come by
until my pagers go off.

I think tess and dan were in
TMM

anyone??

Time wise 17:00 looks good for me so far but I'm at the mercy of Mr. TMM's sleep schedule(or lack thereof).

What's the parking situation like around there? Still no word on a sports bar/restaurant?

TMM said:
Time wise 17:00 looks good for me so far but I'm at the mercy of Mr. TMM's sleep schedule(or lack thereof).

What's the parking situation like around there? Still no word on a sports bar/restaurant?

Parking at Bilko.. oh.. say  100 spots...

BUMP

Come on people...

WAY too many people here from Toronto...

Not enough replies... I have seen the beer..

It exists.. I have 3 confirmed, 2 more possible, 2 more were interested...

You're killling me here....

Hmm sitting in a dank musty room surrounded by moldy uniforms and kit, swapping war stories and sipping wobbly pops, I may have flashbacks to my CQMS days.

As long as the bad dreams about those special Nintendo deep penetration ops conducted in MTC Aldershot during the Cold War don’t happen should be ok

Domestic Niner has me on gardening detail. However if I’m good and get early parole I might be willing to actually come north of Bloor if booze is involved.

If I fail to meet original RV leave sitreps as to what bar (as long as it has the bare minimum prerequisites already noted) group is moving to.

There ya go Padre a definite maybe.
8)

Danjanou said:
Domestic Niner has me on gardening detail. However if I’m good and get early parole I might be willing to actually come north of Bloor if booze is involved.

Please bring Domestic Niner; I don't want to be the only female.

TMM said:
Please bring Domestic Niner; I don't want to be the only female.

Yes you do 8)

Bringing D9er would entail telling her where I'm going as opposed to the present tactic of "hon just stepping outside on the balconey for a smoke and fresh air" ( which is technically true), then rapelling 13 floors to street level, go out drinking, crawl home, endure the wrath of a vengeful (Old Testament ,plaugues etc) God, and sleep on the couch.

The secret to a good marriage is buying a comfy couch.

Danjanou said:
Yes you do 8)

Maybe 15 years ago when I was young, foolish, and single :D

Danjanou said:
The secret to a good marriage is buying a comfy couch.

LMAO! A big home and frequent time apart also helps things along.

Thanks to Dave for letting the hordes of army.ca posters use his shop for our raucous bash ;D

Despite the small turn out, it was nice to meet at least a couple of people in real life.

Perhaps a more central location would work better next time?

P.S. - Padre, I hope my schlepping out from Etobicoke gets me some brownie points with the Almighty, or heck, at least a free mass!

TMM said:
I hope my schlepping out from Etobicoke gets me some brownie points with the Almighty, or heck, at least a free mass!

Probably not. I schlepped all the way from downtown to that godforsaken industrial park to find out I arrived 5 minutes aftet you all left and I'm still in the Almighty's bad books. Mind the Padre is now in mine ;D

Despite this I'm up for another try, but agree a central location may be better.

That's too bad. I stopped down the road at Timmy's before heading home. If only you had called the shop a few minutes earlier.

I still have all that alcohol too!

Back