• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Are you an Army.ca addict?

How does the timing work? If I left my browser on for 5 hours and I came back would it say I was logged in for 5 hours?

Wow, mine is really long. I can only imagine all the other stuff I could have done:
Hey, atticus, you have 15 messages, 0 are new.
Total time logged in: 4 days, 2 hours and 37 minutes.

I guess thats nothing compared to how much time in your life you spend going to the washroom. Something like two years.

10 days 11 hours and 53 minutes.

Your a true addict if all the folders are blue and all the threads dont say new  :warstory:

I registered January 09, 2004, 23:00:00, and have been logged in for 3 days, 9 hours and 58 minutes.

Sh0rtbUs said:
I registered January 09, 2004, 23:00:00, and have been logged in for 3 days, 9 hours and 58 minutes.

Obviously you have a life elsewhere.....  ;D

I hope that was sarcasm cause thats clearly too much time on one websie  ::) ;D

George Wallace said:
Oh No!  Two more days in only a week.  Too many posts to read, so little time.  Who's going to start a rush in the comedy threads next?  Artificial Intelligence is no match for Natural Stupidity.  170 plus points of what happens to your brain cells in the Army.....  TEAMWORK.....means you never have to take all the blame yourself.  Time to Roll Up the Rim......

OOhh boy, a casualty. Id love to see some withdrawal symptoms...

Sh0rtbUs said:
I hope that was sarcasm cause thats clearly too much time on one websie   ::) ;D

i dont think it was because i have been on this site since jan 11 05 and i am at 2 days 18 hours and 1 minute. and you have registerd here about a year earlier and have only like 3 and a half days. dot take it the wrong way though it is good toi have a life eles wear

Sgt.Fitzpatrick said:
I just have 7 hours and 42 mins. How many posts do I need for three leafs ? :threat:

Now I'm over 9 hour and did 40 posts I'm trying to get 100 posts to my third leaf.

P.S both these replys where made in the same day. (Moderator Edit - And the earlier post was deleted by a Moderator, along with many other inane posts made while spamming the board to pad the post count.)

Fitzpatrick you do know that posts made in Radio Chatter no longer add to your total right?

1 day, 21 hrs. Not hooked yet but definitely getting a jones....

Duke

Hey, Lexi, you have 15 messages, 0 are new.
Total time logged in: 7 days, 13 hours and 30 minutes.

;)

Total time logged in: 3 days, 1 hours and 33 minutes.    Since January 25 2005... I'm definitely addicted!

-Hutch- said:
2 days 9 hours23 minutes and i have been a member since January

wow now i am at 3 days 4 hours and 2 minutes. i have spent like 24 hours a month on this site.

I'm only at 1 day 10 hours and 21 minutes but today during an English test I sort of fell asleep and was thinking of things I have posted on this site.

Lexi said:
Hey, Lexi, you have 15 messages, 0 are new.
Total time logged in: 7 days, 13 hours and 30 minutes.

;)
HAHA I win :P  12 days 7 hours and 34 minutes ;)

Back