• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Anyone from C SQN RCD or A 8CH in Gagetown 90 to 96

I rember hearing somewhere that when the 8ch were in Pet they called RCD Hill just that, however in those days Juliet Tower was called Hussar Tower and noone calls it that anymore(except Leo Bernard)

C Squadron 89 til 92
A Sqn 8CH 92-94

C Force days were the best of my career :)

I am now in Meaford trying my best to further the Armour influence. We even have a blackhatter as a CO now!

Who would you be Leopard1?  we were there together so i know you if i knew your name, LOL 

Same here....I'm trying to figure out who you are.....  ???

Regards

Did that right after I posted  ::)

I know who he is now....an old loader from a few years ago...

Regards

Quote"an old loader from a few years ago"... Thanks Franko :D It is nice to see I am remembered as old.  :crybaby: Crap reality sucks. Actually I am 40yrs young. Life in the country is definetly good for the soul, minus the bug bites of course! Anyone looking for info can check my profile.

Cheers,

Paul

Nicely said Ash....

babyowned.gif

;D

Regards

Not C or A 8ch but B and A both RCD in Pet and i know george (whats up) and that old fart Leo Bernard last i talked to him he was well got his leaf 3 yrs ago

There were 2 towers in Petawawa. One is Julliet and the other was Hussar. The Hussar one is long gone. Got to get back to Pet, Got to get back to Pet, Got to get back to Pet. Damn I said it three times and clicked my heels, I'm still in Gagetown.

Combat boots just don't cut it......you have to be wearing your ruby red slippers!  ;D

GW

To the boys of C Sqn (90-92),

I was leading 2 Tp, 22 Fd Sqn and we worked with you folks quite a bit in those hazy days of the early 90s.  Lots of traces up the lawfield corridor.  Lots of driving Leopards through mine tape ('cause it ain't really an obstacle).  Until we 'caught' a Leo in 'real' crater group on the Otnabog in '91!

Lots of good memories, even RV 92 in the snow!

Here's to all the Leo crews that passed down a warm cuppa to a tired and dirty Sapper from your cozy hide in Butterfly Wood!  :salute:

Sapper6

"Sappers lead the way"

Darn George
I was! Maybe I have to wear my low shoes?   :'(

pnzrdvr said:
Not C or A 8ch but B and A both RCD in Pet and i know george (whats up) and that old fart Leo Bernard last i talked to him he was well got his leaf 3 yrs ago

Geesh get an OT and your brain goes to mush  ;D

Good to see you Darrel...and the PC you gave me was shite!

Regards

Sapper6,

Greets to you. The old days of 22Field and C Sqn were great. I remember that we used to have the annual sports day competition. Lot's of fun and lot's of beer! I never hit any mine tape...honest!  :salute:

PJP

Had a lot of fun with 22 Field Sqn- trained together, hoisted a few... one of my favourites was trg days- they drove our Leopards, we got to blow stuff up- loads of fun!

I was the end result of several bets between our Battle Captain and others- the 22 Fd Sqn bet included an attempt by Leo to bridge a tank ditch. We were unsuccesful, but only due to time.....proved that an obstacle does require cover fire, and also proved that our Engineers knew how to build obstacles!

Another bet was the time required to change a power pack. We won that bet, changing engine, transmission, and cooling system in under 20 minutes...!!!

We worked pretty hard in the old days, spent a lot of time in the field, but overall had a lot of fun when we could.

Cheers-Garry

Leopard1 said:
The old days of 22Field and C Sqn were great. I remember that we used to have the annual sports day competition. Lot's of fun and lot's of beer! I never hit any mine tape...honest!  

Yes, I remember those days well Leo 1.   The drinking policy was certainly much less stringent back then.   :-X

However, I think we did some excellent training - especially the live fire stuff attacking the Soviet Pl defensive posn!

S6
22 Fd Sqn
90-92

Back