• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Any one starting BMQ Feb. 26 in St Jean

nsm

Inactive
Reaction score
Any one starting BMQ Feb. 26 in St Jean. Just got my call today! Anyone else going to be there? Going in as AVS.

nsm,

In reply to your post, I contacted my recruiter today and was told that I was merit-listed and that ("no promises") I should be getting my job offer by the end of the week. If all that plays out as planned I should be there on the 26th.

Trade was Infantry. I'm out of Windsor, Ontario.

w/b
:salute:

I just got my call, I will be going on the 26th, leaving from Fredericton....Veh Tech

hey everyone,,i will be in basic on the 26th in st jean......add me to msn roystewart82@hotmail.com if your gonna be there

Yea guys, im starting on feb 26th in st. jean as well, im going full time Infantry, apparently ill be based in petawawa afterwards, 1st royal canadian regiment.

Do they pay for your flight their / already have it booked?  ???

If not im in trouble...  :-\

If you received your call and have filled out your paper work at the recruiting center then you should have your tickets :)

If you don't have a ticket from the recruiting center then you aren't going.

Everything you need to know should be provided for you.

K thanks haha sorry got nervous actually... I guess ill see when i get sworn in tomorrow

I was wondering when that would happen - well while we're on the topic of upcoming BMQs - anyone else slotted for the 4th of Feb??

Perhaps this thread could be renamed to BMQ - February 2008.

This thread is a year old....

so anything before my post is null and void - mine got moved here from the Jan thread

Back