• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Any 1 CER members from early 90's still around

13C said:
If it's Hillier, I remember when you Dad first went reg from the reserves back east and settled into 3 troop 1/3A if I recall... He was great to have because he had lots of TI and was also like a big brother to many in the troop.

Nah, he had a PMQ and more money than us!

Yeah brat, the POS comment, that was meant for me, something the old 1CER 2tp used to call me on our tour to Croatia in 94

Had a Dave Hatcher sighting last week in Edmonton.  Having dinner at Kelsey's restaurant and who do I see across the way in another booth but the MedEng rep himself..Dave Hatcher!  He is looking good and says business is real good. Go figure!

S6

Sapper6 said:
Had a Dave Hatcher sighting last week in Edmonton.  Having dinner at Kelsey's restaurant and who do I see across the way in another booth but the MedEng rep himself..Dave Hatcher!  He is looking good and says business is real good. Go figure!

S6

Tomahawk Hatcher, i havent seen him since i got back from Kosovo in 1999

Now there is a couple of Cape Bretoners for ya, Hillier and Hatcher,

From another Caper(22 Field Squadron)

Here's a name from the past.
Ron Tykoliz ( Tyke )
He married Bobby Branch's sister and living just out side Kenora Ont.

Spr.Earl said:
Here's a name from the past.
Ron Tykoliz ( Tyke )
He married Bobby Branch's sister and living just out side Kenora Ont.

Last time i have seen or heard of him was some time in 1998 in Edmonton

Hi Jeff,

It sure has been a while, how are things with you, I take it you are now retired, it is amazing to see some of the old names come up on the boards. I sure didn't realize that the 041 trade had changed to 043, happy to say I was a 041!!!!!! and had many laughs over those twenty years. Going to try and make it to the Wack for the reunion next year, take care...

CDN Aviator said:
Last time i have seen or heard of him was some time in 1998 in Edmonton
That is around the time he pulled pole 98/99.
He phones me now and again and I do the same.
The last time was a few month's back and he was telling me that Tim Hastie dropped in on his way down east after he pulled pole.

Teddy said:
  >:D
Brother Beavers

Its me Teddy Im in the MO now out in 44 FES Trail BC and I am living in Rossland.

Oh no not a rerun of the Teddy and Sharman show?

Teddy, remember when we shanghai-d you into the Navy? We had to get our Dive tender off the wall in the windstorm, and Tony falletta "ordered" you to assist, even though you had a flight out of Victoria that day?

I've been asked by Tyke ( no internet access) if any body has heard of what Dave Armit is doing.
The last time Tyke saw of him was in Bosnia as civie mid 90's,working mine clearance?

Thank's Jeff. :salute:
Tyke has no internet where he lives ,I'll give him a dingle and pass on the contact info.

Does anyone have an email address for Wayne Williams?? Looks like I will be training in Chilliwack in Nov, hope to see some of you at the the Jolly Miller Nov 11??

Mike,

I will let him know next time I see him. Played hockey against him a couple of weeks ago and will probably run into him again soon. Will defiantly have to hit the Miller after Remembrance Day service this year. What are the dates of your course Mike?

Jim

Sounds good Jim, when I get confirmation, I will send you an email. Probably 6-20 Nov????

Back