• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Another civilian with questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bobdole666

Inactive
Reaction score
I really but I mean REALLY want to join the army and the infantry (NCM, regular). I'm in shape, late twenties... 

The infantry looks like it's closed until April!!! Do I really need to wait that long? It sucks. Should I harass the guy at the recruiting office everyday (nice guy for now) or wait the full 7 months? Does that mean they're closed only in Quebec or in the entire country?

Are there any crazy officers yelling in the army?

What's it like being shot in the face during training?

Any of you guys worried about the upcoming between Iran and Israel (and probably the US)?

Thanks
Bobdole

Bobdole666 said:
I really but I mean REALLY want to join the army and the infantry (NCM, regular).

That's great,  but you aren't the only one.

Bobdole666 said:
The infantry looks like it's closed until April!!! Do I really need to wait that long?

If you are being told all Infantry positions are closed until April,  well then you most likely will have to wait until April.

Bobdole666 said:
Should I harass the guy at the recruiting office everyday (nice guy for now) or wait the full 7 months?

What do you mean by harass?

What is calling the CFRC everyday saying you want to be in the Infantry going to help you with other then possibly annoy them?  You would be better off calling in once a month,  and just checking in and saying you are still interested in the Infantry.

Bobdole666 said:
Are there any crazy officers yelling in the army?

Yes.. the Army is full of crazy officers who yell  ::)

Bobdole666 said:
What's it like being shot in the face during training?

Um.. what? 

Bobdole666 said:
Any of you guys worried about the upcoming between Iran and Israel (and probably the US)?

The upcoming what?

Oh Boy!!  another winner.....I wish they wouldn't watch Full Metal Jacket before they post...... ::)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back