• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

And Who says we‘re going too far with CADPAT?

• Thread starter Thread starter mattoigta
  • Start date Start date
M

mattoigta

dog.jpg

Originally posted by RoyalHighlandFusilier:
[qb] You‘ve got to be shitting me. [/qb]
I **** you not my friend, I scanned it from the new Canadian Peacekeeper catalogue.

Oh well that leave‘s us out as we have no K9 Unit‘s.

Well as a taxpayer I am relieved to see that finally an essential piece of kit has been procured and issued to our troops...

Oh you mean it‘s not standard issue, and they have to buy it, nevermind. :D

Has this been field tested? I doubt it! You just know that the beers will be spraying all over the place after you crack one open after chasing down that fleeing POW…well that is if we had dogs as Spr. Earl pointed out. Nope no sell here!

NoDuff :rocket:

Some looser out there is looking at that right now and thinkin‘ "What a wonderful idea. I must have it!" YOU know who you are :D

Originally posted by Pte. Scarlino:
[qb]
Originally posted by RoyalHighlandFusilier:
[qb] You‘ve got to be shitting me. [/qb]
I **** you not my friend, I scanned it from the new Canadian Peacekeeper catalogue. [/qb]
You have a URL for this catalogue? and how much is a subscription?

Doesn‘t surprise me in the least. I know a certain someone in the Clothe the Soldier program and he has assured me that there are only 2 approved outlets for cadpat tailings to be used for the making of clothing, Peacekeeper being one of them. The rest of them are being dragged into court, unbeknownst to them, on patent infringement. This includes the ones in the US. Don‘t buy the crap on Ebay. If you need kit go to CanadianPeacekeeper.com. If have kit that I bought from them 15 years ago and there still in great shape. As for the K9 beer holder :rolleyes:

Cheers

Originally posted by Franko:
[qb] Some looser out there is looking at that right now and thinkin‘ "What a wonderful idea. I must have it!" YOU know who you are :D [/qb]
Hey Take that back mano, I resemble that quote, my MWO Uncle in Edmonton is getting one of those for his birthday this year

I rest my case. :D

BTW...I WAS being sarcastic before.... :D

Regards

Back