• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Al Qaeda is Eyeing MySpace, Facebook, Friends Reunited, PalTalk

Haggis said:
Here's an idea:  If OBL and AQ are using Facebook to target us, why don't we use Facebook to target them?

Like I said... just an idea.

My guess is probably because they are at least smart enough not to put "Terriorist" under Occupation in their profiles.

Piper said:
...they must be stupider then I thought.

Well, let's see...

They want to use physical violence, and the fear thereof, to turn the world's clocks back a thousand years or so.  They cultivate heroin to support their operations, but have a moral objection to beer.  Men are considered more important than women because...  well, no reason actually, they'll just kill you if you disagree with them.  Oh, and the list goes on...

Maybe they're closer to being stupid enough than we think.  ::)

All good points xena, but unfortunately our brave men & women are dealing with insurgents that know how to plan and carry out life-threatening operations against them.

If only they are really quote for quote "stupid", life would be a lot easier for our troops.

I know.  I was trying to inject a little levity.

Ahh, it was probably funnier in my head than on everyone else's screens.  Sorry for the bad joke.

Back