• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Airforce IS recruiting pilots untill April.

Saberi

Inactive
Reaction score
Just wanted to throw the news out there in case anyone was wondering. This was told to me by my recruiter only 2 days ago, on 2014/09/10 who was telling me which trades are recruiting at the moment. He said that the CAF is in need of pilots. So if you're thinking of joining the military as a pilot, now is the time!  :salute:

Also I was told that the information on the site is outdated when I tried to pick armored soldier for my choice of trade.

DEO Pilot is OPEN year round and rarely ever closes.

Regular Force NCM Crewman (ie; Armour Soldier) is also currently OPEN and available as an occupation choice.

Saberi said:
Just wanted to throw the news out there in case anyone was wondering. This was told to me by my recruiter only 2 days ago, on 2014/09/10 who was telling me which trades are recruiting at the moment. He said that the CAF is in need of pilots. So if you're thinking of applying to join the military as a pilot, now is the time!  :salute:

FIFY

Huh... thought this was a recruiting drive for the "Islamic State" Air Force with all their new found planes...

HULK_011 said:
Huh... that this was a recruiting drive for the "Islamic State" Air Force with all their new found planes...

You broke the code!!! 
spy.gif

Back