• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Air Force Recruitment Cycles?

Knuckles

Inactive
Reaction score
Hey all,

I've gone through all the hoops and am now on the merit list in Montreal, QC. I've applied DEO for the Aerospace Engineering position and only that position because I know that's what I want and I feel strongly about it. I'm keeping busy by training and working till I get the call. I was hoping to find out what the recruitment cycles are like for the air force and for my position if possible. I do understand you cannot give me concrete answers, all I'm hoping for is a ballpark figure for my personal assessment. I'm just really ready to go, you know?  :army:

Thanks

Welcome to the site.. my advice: do some reading and use the search function... alot of info your looking for can be found hear, you just got to take some time to find it.

Well, the only thing I have to go on are the Application Process Samples and based on what I was able to figure out that recruitment cycles vary depending on the position your applied for, where you applied and the time of year.

Knuckles said:
Well, the only thing I have to go on are the Application Process Samples and based on what I was able to figure out that recruitment cycles vary depending on the position your applied for, where you applied and the time of year.

There's your answer.. the process and length vary for everyone... some take 1-2 months and others can take 1+ years.
Good luck.

Back