• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Additional screening

Inactive
Reaction score
I have applied for MEDTECH Reg F NCM-SEM and I was wondering if my recruiting center has already book my medical and interview without having the extra screening done yet can they still do the medical and interview? I was told that the criminal record check came in favorable; though I do have one foreign implication (which i have no contact with) and they have not gotten me the extra paperwork yet; I have asked for it before. So should I worry about the process stopping until they investigate it?

Can they still do my medical and interview before they investigate or will I have to wait for them to investigate?

56745111 said:
Can they still do my medical and interview before they investigate or will I have to wait for them to investigate?

If you need a "pre-sec" they will tell you, in which case, all your processing will stop until the results come back.  If not, the processing will continue.

Thank you I will call and find out today! Hopefully it goes quickly with the pre-sec.

Back