• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

a question about POET in Kingston

• Thread starter ArmyBoyzGurl
  • Start date
A

ArmyBoyzGurl

anyways, as the subject entails.. during the POET course, if i were to say.. visit.. is there a place for gfs to stay? or is it a "fend for yourself" thing?? i‘m just wondering, cuz i‘m planning.. and he doesnt know whats gonna happen there.. thanks for any info..... also... any info from anyone who lives in the area of either toronto or kingston on bus/train fare to and from.. thatd be a great help!! Thanks guys!!

If you‘re boyfriend‘s on POET then he will probably be staying in B6 which happens to have a strict no females in male room policy (and vice versa.) If you are just going to be visiting him, He may be able to rent a suite in B76 for a weekend or so. Tell him to go to Base Accomodations and look into it. It would be much cheaper than a hotel.

As for busing from toronto to kingston - go to
www.coachcanada.com and look at the schedule and fares for the toronto - kingston - Montreal express. somthing like $70 round trip for toronto to kingston w/ military discount

Back