• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

2022 CPC Leadership Discussion: Et tu Redeux

I haven't seen the plane pic.
Not interested enough to go looking. Nor do I believe many laymen are either. I'll bet its only some military people and civvie afficiandos that even noticed.
I can see how the journalist in you would abhor false info being published in print and video.
It’s in the video. Yes, most people won’t know the difference - but to those who do, it’s like calling a T-90 a Leo 2. Will it cause people to vote for another party? Probably not. But it’s still a chuckle-worthy moment.

While the video was funny but not a campaign-killer, like @The Bread Guy mentioned, the CPC response to the reactions wasn’t an explanation or apology, but just taking it down. To me, that’s more puzzling - if it’s some random intern who messed up, even some bland explanation would be good enough. Just taking it down without mentioning why could be seen as either slinking away (unlikely), or hoping that people forget.

Unfortunately, this is the age of the Internet so no, people don’t forget.

Trying to one-up the Liberal MP who published a Canada Day map with provinces missing? Go big or, well, you know the rest.
Hah. Yeah, that one was pretty brutal too. I think NWT and Yukon were merged, and PEI was fully missing or something. Ouch.

McDonald's had pizza?

I remember the McRib and the green mint milkshake in March, but pizza? :rolleyes:
Yup. Wasn’t half bad.

When I was 8, I thought McRib was the next thing to godliness. When I had it a few years ago, I thought it was the most disgusting steaming pile of dog crap between two buns!

Back