• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

2022 CPC Leadership Discussion: Et tu Redeux

Agreed.

But why I focused on the time measurement (aside from the fact that it’s wrong) is that it’s hyperbolic. I’m going to assume that he doesn’t just randomly spout stuff like Trump and that his remarks are thought out. Maybe I’m incorrect there, but for the sake of argument let’s say it’s true.

If so, why would he say something so obviously fact-checkably wrong? And something so meme-ably wrong for a future LPC or other attack ad?

Does this keep you awake at night?

I have no idea why he would think that the media (aside from the town Crier) has been a thing longer than the printing press…

Is he trying to make a joke or be sarcastic? I can’t even tell.
3,000 years ago the media were bards like Homer who went from town to town providing the infotainment the people wanted. They swapped war stories for a meal, love stories for some wine and added bits of sex and violence for a place to sleep. Not much has changed we still pay for the infotainment we want- that's why a few broadcast entities and journals are financially healthy and many others are teetering on edge of bankruptcy.

3,000 years ago the media were bards like Homer who went from town to town providing the infotainment the people wanted. They swapped war stories for a meal, love stories for some wine and added bits of sex and violence for a place to sleep. Not much has changed we still pay for the infotainment we want- that's why a few broadcast entities and journals are financially healthy and many others are teetering on edge of bankruptcy.
Better synopsis than mine :salute:

Back