• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

2010 Soldiers Uniforms

Status
Not open for further replies.

narushima

Inactive
Reaction score
This is supposed to be the US Army 2010 Uniforms for their soldiers. Do you think the FC will get them to?
I think it looks like a good setup if you read the amazing specs.

abm.sized.jpg

I wonder how long the Jet Pack course is going to take ! At least 6 weeks and 1 week in Wainwright! :p

Looks like the bottom sections of the legs zip off for some stylish short shorts. ;D
Joking of course,
Those tubes for the hydration system I wonder?

Maybe they just open up for ventilation?

So 2010 these crappy looking uniforms are going to be standard  in the US.  I highly doubt it, after the money wasted on AUC and Iraq where is the US going to get more money to waste on crappy uniforms, and mostly won't stand up to combat.

radiohead said:
So 2010 these crappy looking uniforms are going to be standard  in the US.  I highly doubt it, after the money wasted on AUC and Iraq where is the US going to get more money to waste on crappy uniforms, and mostly won't stand up to combat.

hey now, i think those shorts could be a valuable asset in combat. They'd see us coming in our "Magnum P.I " shorts, and become so mesmerized by our manly legs that they lose the will to fight.

radiohead said:
So 2010 these crappy looking uniforms are going to be standard  in the US.  I highly doubt it, after the money wasted on AUC and Iraq where is the US going to get more money to waste on crappy uniforms, and mostly won't stand up to combat.

Radiohead, S_Baker was being kind to you.

Your post does not contribute to the discussion.  Please read the CONDUCT GUIDELINES, in particular the "Posting to the Boards" section.  This is your freebie before formal introduction to the WARNING SYSTEM.

The Army.ca Staff

Well since the pics comes from here: http://www.militaryphotos.net/ maybe take it with a grain of salt?

Locked.  Consult with a Moderator if you actually want to consider having this thread reopened to seriously discuss future combat uniform technologies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back