• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

What is your military status?

What is your military or non military status?

• Total voters
Canadian citizen , ex Airborne 2nd REP French Foreign Legion ( 1994 - 2000 ), 4 years with Para commando team (H.A.L.O.)

Currently working overseas , security Operator.

Did one year Canadian Reserves , Westies ( 1993 - 94 )

Former Army Cadet.  Cadet/CWO and Master Cadet now I'm a CI.  But it's nothing compared to the Reg and Reserve stuff.

Well I am posted from the SoI. This time a much more busy Unit. Got out of Trg Comd, marched into a field force unit 2 wks ago, and was introduced around, and had a HOTO with by outgoing counterpart.

Courses in the New Year will include turret maintenance and M242 chain gun for the ASLAV.

2006 will no doubt be one of the most interesting and challenging periods in my entire almost 30yrs of service in both Canada and here in Australia.

Have a good time over the holiday period.

Cheers,

Wes

Wes.
Enjoy the heat as we freeze in the dark ;)

Chimo!

METREP - as of now 34C, totally cloudless

WIND - 15-20kph from the NW, judging my palm trees behaviour

our pool temp - 31C (not heated)

seatemp - about 25C, swell to 1.5m, visibility unlimited, after all it is the Coral Sea

Forcast top for 25 Dec is 35C and sunny. We will still do a turkey breast and have all the trimming, but with the air-con blasting away at a cooler 24C.

Wanna pout? Try www.bribie.com.au and look around. This is where I live.

Just remember, as you shovel out your driveways in the cold, I'll be picking up and collecting the many palm fronds which these days fall all the time, in the heat

Cheers Geo,

Wes

Wesley H. Allen said:

seatemp - about 25C, swell to 1.5m, visibility unlimited, after all it is the Coral Sea

Forcast top for 25 Dec is 35C and sunny. We will still do a turkey breast and have all the trimming, but with the air-con blasting away at a cooler 24C.

Just remember, as you shovel out your driveways in the cold, I'll be picking up and collecting the many palm fronds which these days fall all the time, in the heat

Cheers Geo,

Wes

Oh sure, Rub it in.  lol  8)

Wesley H. Allen said:

Cheers Geo,

Wes

You poor, guy..... growing up in a country where everything happens the wrong way.... toilets flushing in the wrong direction, and seasons happening opposite to the way they are supposed to... the platypus....

I know you were trying to be sarcastic.... but I can see through your facade.... believe me, I sympathize with you. ;)

We both know that snow "builds character."

Merry Christmas!

:mad: why is it anything that makes you miserable and uncomfortable  builds charecter?  :D oh well victoria is better then edmonton right now

axeman said:
:mad: why is it anything that makes you miserable and uncomfortable  builds charecter?  :D oh well victoria is better then edmonton right now

We have to look on the bright side somehow ;D

Im a civie;)

a student at that, but once im done High School (this year) i might join..im looking into it now so i can do my BMQ this summer (2006)

Civvy, visiting recruiting centre in a few months to apply for Army Reserves

Army Reserve as well and love every minute of it...well excpet that one time in Pet...doing the hatless dance

Back