• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Proper use of Gas Mask.

E

EasyCo

beermask.jpg

Gurgle, gurgle, gurgle...

hmm... Id do it, as long as i wasnt the one who had to clean up afterwards.

Anyone else care to contribute, or is this one ready for the scrap heap?

Wow, you guys sure are sensitive.   I was just posting a picture I found on the internet that I found to be funny.   Nothing more, nothing less.  This wasn't intended to become a discussion/debate on how it's wrong.

On a light hearted note:
I could never do that, I can't chug worth crap.  Beer, Milk, Water, doesn't matter, I drink slow  :-\

Can you tell from there uniforms if their cCanadian or American soldiers doing this?

mwhite said:
Can you tell from there uniforms if their cCanadian or American soldiers doing this?

Looks like European uniforms to me, but im really not sure.

Their wearing flecktarn uniforms, so their germans.

Canadian CADPAT, US Woodland an MARPAT looks a lot different.

Hehe, I was judging from the beer that looked sort of Euro style :)

after seing a image like that one , i wonder why people keep asking what good is the army for? :mad: and is our money well spent?!?!?!?

Haha,
That guy doesn't look like he's doing too well in there....

e_pelletier said:
after seing a image like that one , i wonder why people keep asking what good is the army for? :mad: and is our money well spent?!?!?!?

So... after training hard on a 6 week Ex in Shilo or where-ever you and the boys can't go back home and let off a bit of steam? Some photos get taken and suddenly its a waste of money to have a military. That is pretty sad. Granted these guys are in uniform but you have NO idea the situation they are in. Lets have some perspective here.

I watched the best Chief Petty Officer Ive had the pleasure of working with drink beer from some other guys boot- work hard/play hard.......

mwhite said:

As far as combat uniforms go... http://www.henrikc.dk/camouflage/index.asp

Hahaha, thats awesome, I'd probablly drown if i tried :dontpanic: ......not that i drink underage of course ;)

Back