• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Hamas invaded Israel 2023

Most of these Hamas sympathizers have (or had) the presence of mind not to outright praise Hamas after the events of October 7th. It doesn't usually take long for their extremist views to leak through.
There will never be peace in the holy land as long as a percentage of the Palestinians call for the genocide of the Jewish people.

Sorry, got busy, but I got a field report for you.

Last night we went to the UofT pro-Palestinian encampment and it's such a great experience.
I highly recommend everyone to visit it (or any other encampment nearby as there are many across Canada now) with an open heart to actually experience the level of solidarity that these brave students are showing for the Palestinian people under the ongoing genocide.
Even if you don't get in, just walking around it, seeing and reading all the signs and posters, I'm sure we will all learn something new about Palestine.

It was heart warmimg to see Jewish groups and students who have absolutely no family connection to the middle East risking their careers to standup to stop funding the genocide in Gaza.

They're fully coordinating with campus security and even the Police walks inside the encampment. Very safe and non-threatning.

They even have a large well kept prayer area (for all) and they even hold the daily 5 prayers for Muslims. I managed to catch the Isha (night) prayer congregation there!

Of course a peaceful encampment turns violent when some agitating Zionists arrive (like the US listed terror group the JDL!).

Some photos below and feel free to share.
Screenshot_20240505_220001_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20240505_215939_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20240505_215915_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20240505_215906_Gallery.jpg

And don't worry. I'll get to all of your incoming questions.

Crazy lunatics are still claiming Israel is committing genocide. Probably the worst effort of any group or nation deliberately killing a group with the intent of complete destruction. How many people are still left in gaza after 7 months, 2-2.2million? Israel needs to step up its game to earn the right of being defined as genocidal, I mean it’s only fair they live up to clowns and idiots who hangout at university campuses.

Ahem (from the International Criminal Tribunal for the Former Yugoslavia (ICTY))
Screenshot_20240505_233547_Chrome.jpg

Also,
11,000 dead Ukrainians in 20 months = genocide
But
35,000 dead Palestinians in 7 months ≠ genocide

Screenshot_20240505_234155_Chrome.jpg

Ah good, you’re back. When last you were here you blatantly ignored several questions directly to you about your views on the attacks of October 7th. Since your suspension is lifted, I’ll put it to you again: the topic of this thread being Hamas’ October 7th attack on Israel, what is your personal view of the legitimacy (if any) of Hamas’ attack, and the manner in which they conducted it?
Here is the question - in case you missed it.

Sorry, got busy, but I got a field report for you.

Last night we went to the UofT pro-Palestinian encampment and it's such a great experience.
I highly recommend everyone to visit it (or any other encampment nearby as there are many across Canada now) with an open heart to actually experience the level of solidarity that these brave students are showing for the Palestinian people under the ongoing genocide.
Even if you don't get in, just walking around it, seeing and reading all the signs and posters, I'm sure we will all learn something new about Palestine.

It was heart warmimg to see Jewish groups and students who have absolutely no family connection to the middle East risking their careers to standup to stop funding the genocide in Gaza.

They're fully coordinating with campus security and even the Police walks inside the encampment. Very safe and non-threatning.

Of course a peaceful encampment turns violent when some agitating Zionists arrive (like the US listed terror group the JDL!).
"Reading all the signs and posters..."

Okay, tell me about this sign:

these brave students are showing

Brought to you by student loans fom the evil and unjust Canadian government, these brave students soldiers are surviving off food they begged for surrounded and protected by fascist police (who should be defunded but only after the protest), upset about trespassers while they themselves trespass on private property.

This generation has never seen such solidarity and sacrifice.

Ahem (from the International Criminal Tribunal for the Former Yugoslavia (ICTY))
View attachment 84966

Also,
11,000 dead Ukrainians in 20 months = genocide
But
35,000 dead Palestinians in 7 months ≠ genocide

View attachment 84967
The clear Execution of prisoners versus questionable numbers of people killed in an ongoing military campaign where the originator of the hostilities claims to be the victim.

As well another war of aggression that is clearly targeting the population of the invaded country.

You can’t even do whataboutisms relevantly

Brought to you by student loans fom the evil and unjust Canadian government, these brave students soldiers are surviving off food they begged for surrounded and protected by fascist police (who should be defunded but only after the protest), upset about trespassers while they themselves trespass on private property.

This generation has never seen such solidarity and sacrifice.
Well . . . those who are actual students.

Back