• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Army.ca Meeting & Greeting in Toronto

Dodger1967 said:
My left one, is bigger than my right one. Although they are prone to some "shrinkage" ! :salute:

Cheerz
Paul

puke.gif

Dodger you have heard this song before right cause ummmm wowdid you ever interpret it wrong if you had.

HitorMiss said:
Dodger you have heard this song before right cause ummmm wowdid you ever interpret it wrong if you had.

Umm aparently I have decided to see if shoes are edible. Xcuse me while I remove said shoe from my mouth !  :bullet:

Cheerz
Paul

Yeah......Well Ask Pte Pea she knows all about the coconuts...  ;D

Mike_Baker said:
Soooo, still no picture, eh?  :D
I heard from a good source that our ETA is May 7th or threafter...so many people, so few "workimg" cameras... ;D
Could be SCARY

D Squared said:
I heard from a good source that our ETA is May 7th or thereafter...so many people, so few "working" cameras... ;D
Could be SCARY

So few working cameras or people that could actually operate them??  ;)

Is that in the Jedi voice again?  I must be Yoda, because it doesn't bother me.....I WANT to see pictures!!! 
please.gif

PMedMoe said:
Is that in the Jedi voice again?  I must be Yoda, because it doesn't bother me.....I WANT to see pictures!!! 
please.gif

Well, after getting caught up on a bunch of homework that will keep me on my toes this weekend, I am now relaxing and enjoying a nice Honey Lager Brew and listening to some music... well it's not a "Keith's" (boy do I miss him though and thank you Tree Hugger for introducing us) Since this is the first time, I've enjoyed a drink since the Meet and Greet, I'm thinking back to the night where we all got together, and yes I do want to see some photo's too. Please  :) where ever they may be ?

~Rebecca

Yup.  Nothing to see here.  Eyes forward.  Rubber-necking just causes unnecessary pile-ups on the 401 (Toronto reference).

S6.

p.s. Virtual member of the Toronto M&G.  Cloaking device on.  >:D

Excuse me, Mr. Sapper.......I have some old Guelph pictures.....

proudnurse said:
well it's not a "Keith's" (boy do I miss him though and thank you Tree Hugger for introducing us)
Well, I met up with Mr.Keith this afternoon at The King's Arms in beautiful downtown Oakville, and he sends his regards  :D
I still think about how much fun we had at the M&G, lots of laughs...hopefully we can get together again soon whenever those busy soldiers have some free time.  :)

So now that patio season is here and not just teasing us like earlier in the month, am I hearing grumbling for another in the not too distant future?

Danjanou said:
So now that patio season is here and not just teasing us like earlier in the month, am I hearing grumbling for another in the not too distant future?

agreed agreed!!

REGULATORS MOUNT UP!!

dileas

tess

Danjanou said:

Yes please!  Dependent of course on when it is, I should be able to make it for the next one.  :D

Danjanou said:
YES!  I promise to behave this time  ;D

Back