• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

RMC/ROTP 2024-2025

Well then good luck everybody! One more week and the wait will be finally over (and then we can start waiting for summer)!

I was told more selections. RMC is at about 225/445 spots right now, and they’re planning on filling most of the rest on Tuesday.
I wonder if those selections would come from
those already showing as “selected” on the portal?

I'm really curious about how many apply for RMC. If they have ~425 openings, are there 500 applicants? 5000? Has anyone heard what this year's numbers were?

I'm really curious about how many apply for RMC. If they have ~425 openings, are there 500 applicants? 5000? Has anyone heard what this year's numbers were?
According to this report from 2018 on page 29 it suggests there were a total of 17022 male applicants and 5324 female applicants over a ten year period. (these were applicants for both RMC and Saint-Jean). Meaning there were approximately 2,200 applicants each year between 2006-2016, I imagine that numbers should still be similar this year. Keep in mind tho many of these “2200” applicants have probably been weeded out already during different stages (CFAT, medical, insufficient grades, etc.)

I wonder if those selections would come from
those already showing as “selected” on the portal?
I would think the vast majority will…only a small number where their status is not updated on the portal but are “selected” as well

According to this report from 2018 on page 29 it suggests there were a total of 17022 male applicants and 5324 female applicants over a ten year period. (these were applicants for both RMC and Saint-Jean). Meaning there were approximately 2,200 applicants each year between 2006-2016, I imagine that numbers should still be similar this year. Keep in mind tho many of these “2200” applicants have probably been weeded out already during different stages (CFAT, medical, insufficient grades, etc.)

Already weeded out plus still earlier in the process and not “selected” yet for one reason or another

Did anyone get anything today?

Nope but emailed a recruiter who said they were waiting for some info from RMC before they could start send offers and that there was “No exact date to expect the offer”. Hope we hear something soon tho, I wanna know when basic is.

At least your recruiter is returning your emails.....
My file manager literally went on leave last Thursday))) Surprisingly, I still got moved to "ready to competition list" friday and to competition list this morning.

At least your recruiter is returning your emails.....
Lol I just emailed some random guy who had helped me with my application previously, every time I emailed the general Toronto recruitment email no one answered.

Lol I just emailed some random guy who had helped me with my application previously, every time I emailed the general Toronto recruitment email no one answered.
That’s funny. I have not emailed my recruiting office a lot, my experience some of my emails received a reply and some got no answer at all.

Back