• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Hamas invaded Israel 2023

I get you guys are trying to be funny, but I don't thinking advocating the murder of protestors is within this site's policies, nor generally civil discourse.
Don't get me started or you really wouldn't like what I have to say. ;)

Reactions: KJK
My father is still alive.. My wife's grandma is still alive and both are survivors of the 1948 Nakba, so I'm not sure what the relevance is.
Also, as per the UN, descendants of refugees retain refugee status until a durable solution is found.

Israel didn't give up Gaza in 2015. It removed an illegal settlement and redeployed its troops. Israel still controlled the air, sea and most land crossings.. Etc, It controlled what or who goes in or goes out and it even controlled the civil registry. An occupation to put it simply.

Not sure if you follow Arab media, but I do, and I never seen any negative official Hamas statements against Egypt (even post military coup that removed the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt). Heck, I even recall that Hamas officially opposed Saddam's 1990 Iraqi invasion of Kuwait (while Yasser Arafat's PLO was backing Saddam on it!)

No one is a fan of Hamas... But at least get your facts straight (watch less MEMRI TV 😉)
Memri provides accurate translations of Arab TV, so people can hear what they actually say. Not sure what planet your on, but Hamas and the Egyptian government have zero love for each other. They had a barely acceptable agreement in the last 5-10 years that Hamas would try not be to active in the Sinai and Egypt would not look to hard for tunnels. But Hamas involvement with the MB is a key reason why the border with Egypt never was fully opened.
I think you mean 2005, that's when Israel despite internal opposition uprooted their own people and forced them out of Gaza, which the Israel had held since 1967 and had previously belonged to Egypt. Funny enough, Egypt already knew the Palestinians were a major problem and did not want them back. So much for Brotherly love. Egypt could have taken Gaza back and given the region autonomy, but they already knew that Palestinians are like a cancer to any host.

So both your father and the Grandmother are over 76 years old. Which just proves that I am right that it will all be history in short order. No one is going back to the regions their parents/grandparents held, anywhere in the world, except by force. Maybe Iran and Turkey can show how it's down by granting independence to the Baluch's and the Kurds? Why is it I never hear about protests in the West for those oppressed people? Where is the love for your fellow Muslims?
This is not about supporting your fellow Muslims, it's about hating Jews and wanting to slaughter them for the crime of not submitting to Islam.

Why is it I never hear about protests in the West for those oppressed people? Where is the love for your fellow Muslims?
This is not about supporting your fellow Muslims, it's about hating Jews and wanting to slaughter them for the crime of not submitting to Islam.
Has to be repeated again and again.

My greatest fear is that Israel doesn't make it to the 22nd century.

The US is weakening, its young generations are growing anti-semitic, malicious state actors are emboldening...

Here's to hoping the threat of nuclear annihilation scares Iran enough to prevent all-out war, and the boons of economic cooperation secure amicable relationships between Israel and its Arabic neighbours.

abduly85 , welcome back. You skipped over some questions I posed to you the other day. I’ll quote my prior post for your convenience:
Has anyone else had him leaving negative responses on your comments in other unrelated threads?

Netanyahu is really asking to lose the support of Israel's allies. Seems like he wants to drag them into an all out war in the region. Let's hope for cooler heads to prevail and for a de-escalation.

On the original subject of the thread, what are your views on the conduct of the original Hamas attack on Israel as I posed a couple pages up and quoted for you yesterday?

People like abduly is exactly the reason why Israel needs to finish off gaza and move onto hezbollah and iran next. You can't reason with terrorist supporters who want you dead.

People like abduly is exactly the reason why Israel needs to finish off gaza and move onto hezbollah and iran next. You can't reason with terrorist supporters who want you dead.
What does “finish off Gaza” mean?

Assume to win the war and eliminate the terror threat to your sons/daughters/country.

Assume to win the war and eliminate the terror threat to your sons/daughters/country.
More accurate/appropriate would be something like: “…neutralize Hamas…”

I’m not going to assume what he meant, I’d like him to clarify. He refers to “finish[ing] off” a territorial area. That leaves a lot open to interpretation.

Back