• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

6 March 2024 - Ottawa mass murder - 6 Dead

I will say again my thoughts, lets not comment on any policy, event or law in this matter. Let the POLICE do their job first. When the facts come out, we can make better comments.

And the tears are still wet on the relatives face, remember that.

I understand where you're coming from Rick but something like this could take a year for all the facts to come out.

I understand where you're coming from Rick but something like this could take a year for all the facts to come out.
So what?

There is no longer a threat to the public. Show some sympathy to the family, let them get on with what remains of their life, you get on with yours.

So what?

There is no longer a threat to the public. Show some sympathy to the family, let them get on with what remains of their life, you get on with yours.

No one is being disrespectful. Discussing the event isn't preventing the family from getting on with their life. Chances are they aren't aware the forum exists. And what does any of this have to do with me, or you, getting on with our life?

To add to the above article. Local broadcast news: Seems like the suspect dropped out of school over a year ago and the family took him in. He wasn’t paying any rent.

This makes it even more tragic. People being charitable and ending up paying for it.

To add to the above article. Local broadcast news: Seems like the suspect dropped out of school over a year ago and the family took him in. He wasn’t paying any rent.

This makes it even more tragic. People being charitable and ending up paying for it.
The suspect is 19 I believe?

This is a horrible tragic event. I do have some thoughts on this....

It’s awful. This was a family doing everything right. The father (wounded) came here on a student visa, graduated, got permission to stay and work, and started a business. He got permission to bring his family over and did, and they just had another kid, him working two jobs the whole time. They were supporting this student and providing a place to stay for a family friend. Now his wife, four kids, and family friend are all dead. From the reports out today it sounds like he arrived home just minutes after the killings and was then attacked himself… God damn…

came here on a student visa, graduated, got permission to stay and work, and started a business. He got permission to bring his family over and did, and they just had another kid, him working two jobs the whole time.
People with this kind of drive and determination deserve to have their citizenship fast-tracked IMO. If he chooses to stay in Canada hopefully this is something the government would consider. Especially compared to stories like this.

Back