• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

WTB: Army Officer: Medical Mess Dress

medaid

Army.ca Veteran
Inactive
Reaction score
I'm looking for a set of Army Officer: Medical Mess Dress

Jacket Size: 40-42 chest
Pants Size: 34-36
Height: 5'7"
Ranke: Meh, what ever, those arent hard to change :)

Any help would be greatly appreciated! Cheers!

MT.

Med Tech,

Due to a promotion and the never ending battle of the bulge, I have a Mess Kit up for sale.  I am not quite sure of the requirements of the Medical branch when it comes to Mess Kit, so I will explain what I got and if you are interested I am sure you will get in touch.

I am a Engr NCM, thus I got Sgt ranks on the arm, but they come off just fine.  The chest size is 42-44 so you will have room to grow.  All Engr ranks are authourized to wear surgeons cuffs, but I have four button holes in the front that the tailor put there on mistake, I think it is for the Admin branch, but I got $150 off because of it.  My Irish background... you can understand. ;)

My pants are of the stirrup type straight legs, 34-36, with the 2" red strip up the legs.

I have a vest if you need one as well.

BTW I am in the belle province just so you know.

If you are interested just PM me.  However I am a CDN Ranger Instr and I will be away from home from the 11th to around the 26th of the month.  So if I do not get in touch with you right away do not get discouraged.

Cheers,
Scott.

Back