• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

working for snc\lavalin\pae

danny1222

Inactive
Reaction score
has anyone here worked for or know of anyone who has this company?  i am looking for fact rather than rumours
i have heard there are positions in Sudan for civilian workers in support roles paying $90,000/yr U.S.  i don't believe the wage part of that,  but your thoughts and comments would be welcome.

here is a link to the company website
http://www.snclavalinpae.com/

regards

Snc Lavalin is one of my tenant's at work actually. (I work in property management) I could ask my contact if she knows anything about any of it.

The monetary amount sounds high however you can make that much depending on your qualifications and your job posting. Also the money you make is in Canadian dollars. In order to make that kind of money overseas your best bet is a private security firm (Former JTF types). Another option is to work for Halliburton or WFI in Afghanistan or Iraq who pay exactly that amount for firefighters.

Fireguy

P.S. I havent heard anything from the internal sources yet about Sudan but there was talk about going there when I was in Afghanistan but they were not sure how long it was going to take to start up if it ever did. And I know for sure that SNC Lavalin is there but SNC Lavalin PAE I not so sure.

Back