• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Will Connaught Supply.....

armygurl09

Inactive
Reaction score
Do any of you know if Connuaght will supply your sports gear and shoes ? Because my core did not give us any of that. This is my first year going to camp (basic marksman) and I have no clue  if they will supply or not...
Thank-You

At camp they supply you with all required PT gear, as well as Work dress (combats for army)

corps corps corps corps corps corps corps corps corps corps corps corps corps corps corps corps corps corps corps corps corps corps corps corps corps ...............

I know at my old corps we issued these items to the cadets before they went to camp. However, I also know that we supplied these items to the cadets at the summer training center who had not had them issued at the corps. They training centers will have these in stock as well. (as far as I know)

WO2_mandal said:
corps corps corps corps corps corps corps corps corps corps corps corps corps corps corps corps corps corps corps corps corps corps corps corps corps ...............

Slightly off topic, but you can imagine my dismay when 2PPCLI arrived at our new building in Shilo and I first read the professionally printed door sign reading "Corp of Drums"

P.S.  One year later and it still isn't fixed.

armygurl09 said:
Do any of you know if Connuaght will supply your sports gear and shoes ? Because my core did not give us any of that. This is my first year going to camp (basic marksman) and I have no clue   if they will supply or not...
Thank-You

If I Recall Correctly....

Last Year we (Cadet QM) Issued

x2 T-Shirts
x2 Athletic Short
x1 Pair Cadet Runners
x1 Pair Track Pants**
x1 sweatshirt "hoodie" style**
x2 Cbt Shirt**
x2 T-Shirt OD Green
x2 Cbt Pants**
x1 Pair Cbt Boots MkIII**
x1 Pair Insoles Cbt Boot
x1 Cadet Tilly Hat
x1 Rain Jacket OD Green**
x1 Rain Pants OD Green**

NOTE: All Items Marked with Asteriks (**) Must be Returned to Cadet QM at End of Camp

Also NOTE: Some Courses will be issued other Kit in addition to this list depending on the Requirements. But this was the standard kit list for most of the cadets and staff cadets.  You'll also get some foot powder, Bug Juice, Sunscreen, chapstick etc...

enjoy your stay in connaught  :)

they have to supply everythign that you need., if you dont have it theyre not going to make you walk around the camp naked. they want uniformity, so everyone will always be wearing the same things, and have the same things.

So if one person has to be naked the WHOLE company must be naked.

Kyle Burrows said:
So if one person has to be naked the WHOLE company must be naked.

You COULD look at it that way, or you could think of it as you get issued kit, so thatyou have everything that they have.. lol

Now I'm wondering what blackdown would be like a a nudist camp.  ick.

I was just wondering how we went from what they will supply at Connaught to what Blackdown is like as a nudists camp..

I think it must have been Kyle..

He Creeps Me Out..

Miss Caroline said:
I was just wondering how we went from what they will supply at Connaught to what Blackdown is like as a nudists camp..

I think it must have been Kyle..

He Creeps Me Out..

For the Record I do Find It Totally Hott.. :blotto:

:eek:

Lets get back on topic please.

connaught will supply training gear but dont get in the qm's way they arent the kindest people

MCpl Jackson said:
connaught will supply training gear but dont get in the qm's way they arent the kindest people

thats because when i worked there i was sick of dealing with people who would and could loose kit even if it was tied around their neck.

and you would be suprised at the number of CIC officers who would try to screw you if you said no to something they wernt even entitled to.. 

besides... last example...

Cadet QM Staff

x2 Wo
x2 Cpl
x2 Pte

Number of cadets we supplied equipment and uniforms to: roughly 800 or so..

If you had our job you might be a little testy as well. If you were nice to us, we were nice to you. when you went in there DEMANDING that you be issued something, well we would put you back in your place.

sorry i didnt mean to insult anyone but i was just telling everyone to not get on the qms nerves

Thnk you all for the information
I have another question ...What should I expect at camp (connaught basic marksman)..

Uhm...lots of shooting? ;)

Expect, to do some PT in the morning as well.

Back