• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Who is Going to BMQ on May 8th?

KICK SOME xxxxxxx ***. well sort of, I am thinking I Want to make a career of it. I went to school for a while, diidnt like it, Im in shape, love canada, guns, physical exercise, discipline, testosterone, never had a lot of money figured hey, I might as well join. yours?
cheers

CEhopeful said:
KICK SOME FUCKIN ***. well sort of, I am thinking I Want to make a career of it. I went to school for a while, diidnt like it, Im in shape, love canada, guns, physical exercise, discipline, testosterone, never had a lot of money figured hey, I might as well join. yours?
cheers

You should probably have a better attitude than MIGHT AS WELL join.  I'm sure this what just a mind slip on your part however ;D. 

I can tell you one thing though, if you don't have solid reasons for joining and a passion for what you do, St.Jean will rip you apart and you will be VR'ing pretty damn quick.

Good Luck and I'll see you around the 'Mega' this summer.

Hello,
Just wondering who is going to basic on May 8th, I kno wof two fellows so far, Hiphopculture, and a gent who was sworn in with me yesterday. Hope to see some of you there! cheers!!!!

no, Im very passionate about this job, I fear VRing, I tellmyself now I wont. I cant wait to join, I really want to be a member of the family. I love canada, if it wasnt for this great nation of ours, and free health care, I would either be , really poor, or I would have died, when I was a baby, but yes, I though I would give soem insight to my passion. I really look forward to making damn good friends as well. Cheers!!!!!

I just htought Id put up another post, more of a direct question, nothing agaisnt you hiphopculture.jerk.... ;D

Quag said:
You should probably have a better attitude than MIGHT AS WELL join. 

I've got one friend who has the unfortunate distinction of being able to say he joined the army while drunk... twice...

Just a Sig Op said:
I've got one friend who has the unfortunate distinction of being able to say he joined the army while drunk... twice...

hahaha, that's good for a laugh anyways... we don't all join for the same resons I suppose. 

Good luck hiphopculture and CEhopeful on your new career! :cheers:

THANKS!I jog,nap and get drunk to pass the time until it arrives, a month can seem so long, but Im sure a couple weeks into it, Ill be wishing I was jogging drinking and napping all over again. Cheers!!!!!

hahah wow... oh boy the things ill have to put up with lol......cant wait.... a month from today i leave for my flight...

i'm waiting for BACKGROUND checks still. My medical cleared at Ottawa and I should have got in by now. This is taking forever. I have no criminal record and have lived in canada my whole life. I don't know what is taking so goddamn long for them to find out I'm not some sketchy character. I 've been calling the recruiting center for weeks now since all the testing was complete and all they say is wait. Losing patience big time.

misfit said:
i'm waiting for BACKGROUND checks still. My medical cleared at Ottawa and I should have got in by now. This is taking forever. I have no criminal record and have lived in canada my whole life. I don't know what is taking so goddamn long for them to find out I'm not some sketchy character. I 've been calling the recruiting center for weeks now since all the testing was complete and all they say is wait. Losing patience big time.

well i hope you are not thinking of going Infantry (sniper) because if you lost your patience then it would not be wise for you to go that route, or the route of a doctor either............ ;D  ;D

The secret to patiece is finding something to do in the meantime

I will be there as well, although my travel orders tell me to depart May 6th, once im there (at the airport in Montreal) do I just go straight to St. Jean?

Back to the original topic,
if I get sworn in on time I might see you in BMQ! Though I have no idea if I'll be shipped to St Jean or somewhere else. Still waiting for my medical to be approved and then have to do my physical.

Anyone know where they normally ship off infantry recruits from Ottawa applying for the Googly Fooglies (GGFG)?
(No disrespect intended to GGFG members... but googly foogly amuses me :) )

Rice0031 said:
Back to the original topic,
if I get sworn in on time I might see you in BMQ! Though I have no idea if I'll be shipped to St Jean or somewhere else. Still waiting for my medical to be approved and then have to do my physical.

Anyone know where they normally ship off infantry recruits from Ottawa applying for the Googly Fooglies (GGFG)?
(No disrespect intended to GGFG members... but googly foogly amuses me :) )

Wherever it is, it won't be St. Jean. It's been said everywhere on this site, St. Jean is where REG force do BMQ...GGFG may be first in order of precedence in the PRes, but it's just not the same thing :P

Pte D. Krystal said:
Wherever it is, it won't be St. Jean. It's been said everywhere on this site, St. Jean is where REG force do BMQ...GGFG may be first in order of precedence in the PRes, but it's just not the same thing :P

Good point. I apologize for my ignorance of the search button, as is typical for most message board newbies (though I do a lot of reading here).
Nevertheless, I'm pumped for basic  :warstory:

Note to self: stop being an ignorant, lazy board user, and use that damned search button (which has helped me find all the OTHER info I've looked for on here :) )

Hey BRazil..... yea  im guessing so... but i dont know... were in the same boat? what time does youre flight arrive? mine is at lunch time approximately..... what about yourself? and if you receive the answer hit me up because id like to know also

Back