• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Where Has the CME Kit shop Gone?

Riobeard

Inactive
Reaction score
OK, anyone got the scoop on where the CME Kit shop has gone?  It was on line for a while, I even had an outstanding backorder and then it disappears?  Anyone know where I can get CME Belt brass and CME buttons now?

The contractor for the Kitshop has given it back to CFSME. This is already done or will be completed in the near future. The POC at the Kitshop remains WO Ferris. He will help you out with whatever you need.

Good day to you all.  If you have not already noticed, the CME Kit Shop Web site is no longer functioning.  That is due to the termination of operations through an outside third party (Viper Marketing).  The Branch Kit Shop will be transfered back home to CFSME in Gagetown by the mid to end September.  In the mean time, the CFSME Kit Shop is still up and running with all required paraphernalia for DEU and Mess Kit, as well as a large assortment of clothing, flags etc.  An on-line catalog with order form will soon be available (Sep or Oct 05) on the CFSME Internal/External DIN Web Pages.  In the mean time, you can submit an order or request for information to: ferris.jet@forces.gc.ca

Chimo

Believe it or not, the Kit shop is still running!  Though no more in the Wack, now with the school in Gage.  And to top it all off, John Wilt is the head man there!  Here is the web page http://www.cmemuseum.ca/index_e/abou_e/abou_m_e.htm 
Yeh, I know, it's the museum, but John runs the shop out of the back room ;D
Cheers,
J

Back