• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Where can I find CMP messages

Brasidas

Inactive
Reaction score
Where can I find CMP messages, either on DWAN or elsewhere?

Specifically, I'm trying to find CMP 003/19

On a DWAN computer: dt.mil.ca

Under Organizations (top bar), select Military Personnel Command

In the box on the right, select Policies, Directives and Orders

From the list, select CF Military Personnel Instructions

Scroll down to 03/19... except there is no 03/19.

What is the topic? If it's about CAFJOD, then that's CANFORGEN 007/19, available in the CAF app on on the DWAN under CANFORGENs.

On a DWAN computer: dt.mil.ca

Under Organizations (top bar), select Military Personnel Command

In the box on the right, select Policies, Directives and Orders

From the list, select CF Military Personnel Instructions

Scroll down to 03/19... except there is no 03/19.

What is the topic? If it's about CAFJOD, then that's CANFORGEN 007/19, available in the CAF app on on the DWAN under CANFORGENs.
Thanks.

My mistake, it is CMP 003/1. I will check it out at the office tomorrow.

The topic is indeed CAFJOD, and I've reviewed the CANFORGEN. CMP 003/1 is also referenced alongside it, and if there is an explicit disqualification for my registering in CAFJOD there, I want to review the reference before I reach out to the administrators to register.

My policy purist hat makes me want to say CANFORGENs should only announce changes to policy documents, and not be policy documents in and of themselves.

My realist hat means I drink. Sometimes to excess.

My policy purist hat makes me want to say CANFORGENs should only announce changes to policy documents, and not be policy documents in and of themselves.

My realist hat means I drink. Sometimes to excess.
You mean they shouldn’t announce drastic deviations to the DAOD and then leave the DAOD for ~12 years and just assume everyone will conduct a thorough search of the Canforgens every time they make a decision?

Back