• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

What exactly are the requirments to vote in a Canadian Federal Election, eh?

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Lt. Havoc

Anybody got some hints? Im doing some homework for School...Heh.

:cdn: Lt. Havoc  :cdn:

P.S. To all you really in the army, Good luck!  ;)

http://www.elections.ca/content.asp?section=faq&document=faqvoting&lang=e&textonly=false#voting1

Who is entitled to vote?

You are entitled to vote in federal elections and referendums if you are a Canadian citizen, and will be 18 or older on polling day. See also section 3 of the Canada Elections Act.

If you are an elector (a person who is eligible to vote) and have been living away from Canada for less than five consecutive years since your last visit home, you are eligible to vote under The Special Voting Rules. You can register to vote at any time â “ just click here.

Incarcerated electors who are serving a prison sentence in a Canadian correctional institution, have the right to vote in federal elections and referendums. For details, see Voting by Incarcerated Electors. You can also consult the October 31, 2002 press release on voting rights of incarcerated electors.

Seeing how you are most likely in High School, it would be advisable to change your username since you are not really a Lieutenant of anything.

::) Darn it Inch.....I thought you'd 'ave told 'im to do 'is 'ome work and stop surfing the Net.  We aren't here to do homework for those too lazy to work for themselves.  How will 'e or she ever learn enough to get a job after cheating their way through school?  ::)

GW

Sorry to disappoint, force of habit, damn 2Lts....."Sir, am I entitled to this? how bout this? and what about this?"

Lt. Havoc, Do your homework and stop surfing the net!

Infanteer said:
Seeing how you are most likely in High School, it would be advisable to change your username since you are not really a Lieutenant of anything.

With all due respect, Sir,  I am, K.O.R.T, a  clan on a game called Runescape, check Runescape out by the way, oh and, tell them i referred you eh? might score me some points.  ;D

And thank you very much Inch, im sure that will help.

:cdn: My respect to all those lost in the War on Terror  :cdn: *bows*

Well, this is the real life and we do this for a living.  Childish games aside, I don't want anyone reading your posts and thinking you are commissioned Lieutenant in the Canadian Forces or any other military for that matter.

Well now, i can hardly call this cheating.... I mean, after all, whats the harm in learning my history this way?

The way i see it...i could either spend an hour looking through books for the answer just so i could learn it...
or i could simply ask the only people i would think about trusting, after all, im still learning the answer.

:cdn: 131st Ninja  :cdn:

Lt. Havoc said:
With all due respect, Sir, I am, K.O.R.T, a clan on a game called Runescape, check Runescape out by the way, oh and, tell them i referred you eh? might score me some points. ;D

Oh Darn! Again.....Time to sort yourself out......You are making some bad moves right now and should seriously take the advice to change your "Handle" as this is not a RPG here.  You're stepping into the 'real world' with real people.

Don't make enemies before you even get started.  

GW

Lt. Havoc said:
Well now, i can hardly call this cheating.... I mean, after all, whats the harm in learning my history this way?

The way i see it...i could either spend an hour looking through books for the answer just so i could learn it...
or i could simply ask the only people i would think about trusting, after all, im still learning the answer.

:cdn: 131st Ninja :cdn:

Lazy!

By the way, for any of you who are....Foolish enough to actually believe that i am a Lt. in the CF, I'm not, just a student learning his history trying to become a better Canadian...so i dont end up with bad attidude,

:bullet: :skull: :threat: :skull: :bullet:

Bad attitude....it appears you are on the way to that now.  Morals.  Ethics. Honour.  You should be learning those too.

GW

Enemies? If anyone in here considered themself my enemy well, they wouldnt bother trying any threats on
these forums... it is after all a CF forum, so if my 'enemy' would like to try something, so be it...all you honorable CF members in this forum, please note that letting anyone throw a punch at me would be, well, how do i say it? Unpeacefull?

<Sigh>

Some children never learn.

Havoc, the ninjasnipers will have your application in the mail soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back