• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

What are the prerequisites for a Reservist to go on Tour?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DEVES

Inactive
Reaction score
Not really to sure if this is the right place to post this message. I have done a search on tours for information but found none.
I would really like to apply for the upcoming tour to Afghanistan TF108 . What are the course requirements for this. For example do you need your SQ , QL3 etc. As I said I would like to apply to go but I don't want to look like a fool if theres not even a chance, if you can catch my drift.

Thank you in Advance.

Deves

(Edited by Moderator to clarify title.)

Derek said:
Not really to sure if this is the right place to post this message. I have done a search on tours for information but found none.
I would really like to apply for the upcoming tour to Afghanistan TF108 . What are the course requirements for this. For example do you need your SQ , QL3 etc. As I said I would like to apply to go but I don't want to look like a fool if theres not even a chance, if you can catch my drift.

Thank you in Advance.

Deves

Go see your Ops WO.  You will need to be SQ and QL3 qualified as a minimum and have all of the IBTS completed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back