• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Was anyone traveling thru Texas?

SEIZED IN TEXAS: TSA agents at the San Antonio International Airport discovered this 84 mm caliber weapon in checked luggage! Agents say it was undeclared, as required when traveling with firearms or weapons.

Was there GGFGs on exercise and forgot they had this with them?
Hey! That was grenades! (We signed out the grenade range next and found them. That was a fun phone call to range control…)

It seems somebody holds a literal interpretation of the Second Amendment. I note that the post focuses on the lack of declaration, not the fact that the mere possession of such a weapon is a little nuts.

It seems somebody holds a literal interpretation of the Second Amendment. I note that the post focuses on the lack of declaration, not the fact that the mere possession of such a weapon is a little nuts.
It’s an NFA Type 2 Destructive Device.
Ownership by an individual is exceedingly unlikely, it’s most likely a Company owned weapon, or a USG Weapon.

Even if you own one - the rounds are a $200 Tax Stamp and require magazine storage and Explosive permits (and no company making them domestically will sell to individuals regardless of law).

That said, I need one of these ;)

It’s an NFA Type 2 Destructive Device.
Ownership by an individual is exceedingly unlikely, it’s most likely a Company owned weapon, or a USG Weapon.

Even if you own one - the rounds are a $200 Tax Stamp and require magazine storage and Explosive permits (and no company making them domestically will sell to individuals regardless of law).

That said, I need one of these ;)
Is that one a Mk.4?

I'll observe that this week is SHOT show...maybe it's a dealer sample that was being hand-carried in?

"I'll take Shot Show for the win, Alex!!"

Apparently it had been "demilitarized" and was on the way to the Shot Show where it would have been displayed. Owner was not identified.

More here. And yes it was a M4.

Back