• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Verification Code for Private Messages?!?

Snowback

Inactive
Reaction score
So I am stuck.  In order for me to send a private message it asks that I enter a verification code.  The box in which said code contains does not load properly therefore I cannot see the code.  I clicked the link to "listen to the letters"...cranked up my speakers.......and silence. :threat:  What am I to do?   :skull:

:cdn: in California

[Edit Title for spelling.]

Sorry, looks like the verification system is broken. It's turned off until I can fix it up.

(Anyone with less than 5 posts must enter a verification code to send PM's, in an effort to cut down on automated spammers.)

Mike Bobbitt said:
Anyone with less than 5 posts must enter a verification code to send PM's

Is that new? I don't rememeber it, though it took me 10 days to send a PM...

What is the limit of number of PM in the boxs, as I'm not a suscriber%

Yrys said:
Is that new? I don't rememeber it, though it took me 10 days to send a PM...

What is the limit of number of PM in the boxs, as I'm not a suscriber%

They updated the software a few days ago, so it may be a new feature.  As for the number of PM's it looks like 200 is the limit, at least for Jr. Members.

Right on both counts, the PM verification came in a few days ago with the upgrade, and the number of PMs you can store depends on your post group (Guest, Jr. Member, etc.) You should be able to see your remaining PM space in your inbox.

The number of PMs allowed should go down in quantity the higher you go in the post group.  By the time you've been around that long, you should definitely be a subscriber!

airmich said:
The number of PMs allowed should go down in quantity the higher you go in the post group.  By the time you've been around that long, you should definitely be a subscriber!

What about us poor NCdt's? We can't afford the hefty price of subscription! (Just kidding. I'm just cheap.)

Back