• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

vacations unused

Status
Not open for further replies.

theseeker

Inactive
Reaction score
i was just wondering if you do not use up all of your vacation in the year is there a pay out option or a carrover option and if so how much can you carry over and for how long, i just dont want to bother the CFRC/R with all the small talk Q&E

Plan to use all of your annual leave.  You cannot carry it forward (except for exceptional circumstances) and your CO will not want to buy it from you.  The chain of command will monitor your leave entitlement very closely, especially so toward the end of the Fiscal Year to ensure it is "zero" by the end of March.

Michael O'Leary said:
Plan to use all of your annual leave.  You cannot carry it forward (except for exceptional circumstances) and your CO will not want to buy it from you.  The chain of command will monitor your leave entitlement very closely, especially so toward the end of the Fiscal Year to ensure it is "zero" by the end of March.

perfect thank you. so i have from march to march to use it all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back